Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: Are there any tgirls in NJ that are hung and not just looking for money?

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I'm gonna try to ask this delicately but please excuse my ignorance. If you're after a gal with a serious Johnson how do you verify it while chatting her up over a brew?
    Lol...exactly!

BTW college boy, it's "thanks for your advice" not "advise."

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Default Re: Are there any tgirls in NJ that are hung and not just looking for money?

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Lol...exactly!

BTW college boy, it's "thanks for your advice" not "advise."
    U kno, wen peeple yoos tha interwebs, sumtimez they mispel thingz if knot buy akseedent butt 4 ...u kno, most lykly bi aksahdant, espeshulee win typin fast.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    U kno, wen peeple yoos tha interwebs, sumtimez they mispel thingz if knot buy akseedent butt 4 ...u kno, most lykly bi aksahdant, espeshulee win typin fast.
    Lol...I still want to get an answer from him to Dino's question.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Maybe lift the mug 'o beer and put some suds on your chin then start letting your hands wander all over creation. If you find your carrot don't pull it out by the roots.

Soft as a feather. Junior Poster Amber Littlefeather's Avatar

with Eva that the best place maybe a club.. remember that were often in the same situation that what you see online is not what always shows up to meet you..but in person you can know who your talking to ..look on the bright side what's the worst that can happen you got out of the house..best of luck hun

Member Rookie Poster

You want an answer from me? What was Dino's question?

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Littlefeather View Post
    with Eva that the best place maybe a club.. remember that were often in the same situation that what you see online is not what always shows up to meet you..but in person you can know who your talking to ..look on the bright side what's the worst that can happen you got out of the house..best of luck hun
    Thanks Amber. You aren't on the market are you lol?

Professional Poster

Dude, in all sincerity, the odds are against you. The hookers are easy to find. The non-hookers--not so much. How many times has anyone fostered a meaningful relationship from a nightclub??? It's loud, people are drinking and anyone looking to get serious is not going to be there. My honest advise (lol) would be TO go to a TS party. Contrary to one stupid opinion, most of the girls are young, pretty and not Mexican! Try to be a nice guy and maybe you can woo someone without giving her money. Most of the girls are trying to pay rent, but at least you know tgirls are there. Other clubs you have no idea who's gonna be there. Might as well wait at the grocery store. What you're asking for is going to be EXTREMELY hard to find. It's going to take a fair share of LUCK!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Quote Originally Posted by bigman9238 View Post
    You want an answer from me? What was Dino's question?
    Scroll...

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

LMAO......sry, let me explain...

I find it funny how guys think of us as some rare, ancient, and a "going extinct" creature.

There are ALOT of tgirls out there, you just have to look is all.

My FB is private to fam and friends, but wanna know how many tgirls are my friends, whom i speak with? ALOT

We are out there, you just have to be understanding of us, and albeit, yes, we are kind of a slightly "rare" deal, only reason is because of "society's" views about us. If the world was a bit more tolerant of us, more of us would be becoming more visible. We be comin outta the woodwork!

Kinda make me feel like a White Walker...good thing I cant reanimate corpses....or maybe I can....OOOWEEOOOO! ROFL