Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nba finals 2013

Senior Member Professional Poster stan.smith's Avatar

Default Nba finals 2013

Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs. who do you think will win? Im rooting for Spurs. why? because 1) i HATE lebron 2) Duncan deserves another ring before he calls it quits. 3) For 2 decades Spurs have just been amazing to watch from David Robinson to Tony parker and Tim duncan. 4) They are underdogs, i always root for the underdog!!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Nba finals 2013

Well, the Spurs pulled off a heartbreaker last night...and in the Miami Heats own home no less. They are not quite the underdogs we are led o believe. Lol at some point the Lakers and Spurs must pass the torch onto the next big thing.

Between Indiana in the conference finals and now the Spurs in the championships, Miami, inspite of a stellar regular season, has shown its vulnerabilities. Too bad Wade has not turned out tobe the next "Jordan" as predicted by the sports analysis industry. Remember those now seemingly wayward and wanton predictions. It might have even added to your hatred of Lebron. lol.

I, however, will not be so foolish as to predict a clear winner in this Championship series. I actually don't have a favorite either. Lebron is literally carying Miami on his back. That is daunting in itself if Miami expects to bury the old guard of the Spurs with the seasoned veterans of Parker and Duncan.

It should prove an interesting series nevertheless. Enjoy Stan!

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Miami is finding out how hard it is to repeat! Still like them in 6, but the Spurs are gonna be tough. Miami let the Spurs hang around and it cost them. Imo this is gonna be a heck of a series.

Junior Poster

Cool Re: Nba finals 2013

Miami in six games is a pretty bold prediction, but anything is possible....

I'm not an NBA person, mostly Mets-Jets New York City fan, but I gotta say this little Tony Parker is a very special player. And a guy that gets no press here in the east. I have a feeling he's going to have a huge series and take his team past the mighty LeBron and company.

Junior Poster

Thumbs up Re: Nba finals 2013

You may have something there, I like your comment. Unfortunately, the nba has adopted Barnum & Baileys philosophy: there is a sucker born every minute.... That...my good friend means that little doesn't oftentimes gets the "show" revenue as a King James. Tony Parker is a phenom!

I also see your selection of NY sports teams as intriguing as well. One day we will discuss! Enjoy!

Junior Poster

Game 2: spurs up in the series 1-0

It's off too a very competitive star with a slight edge to San Antonio...

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Miami has done this the whole postseason. Get beat, come back strong. Didn't see the huge run coming, but all toll it's 1-1.

Junior Poster

Thumbs up Re: Nba finals 2013

Yes they have, but they need to be careful of going to the well one time too often. Miami is having a hard taking a lead in the score. They did have a breakthrough against the spurs fo game 2, but they will have to do that consistently orits going to be along and difficult series.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I like the Spurs to take it in game 7......