Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default 2024 will be an ‘anal only’ year for me ☺️

I have been thinking about this for sometime now and have decided to go completely ‘anal only’ for all of 2024.

I do play with my cock sometimes while I anally masturbate or get Topped but do not make myself cum often. I usually cum every 4-6 weeks.

Starting in 2024 I will go 52 weeks without cumming from penile stimulation, I probably will cum anally at some point. I will also not play with my cock at all for an entire year.

I want to be a limp dicked two hole slut! I want to improve my anal and oral skills while my cock is left to shrivel up and remain limp always.

Any bottoms have any experience with this? Please share advice

Any Tops ever been with a bottom that liked this lifestyle? Did you find in hot? Did you encourage it?

Curious to know what others think about this.

Thanks!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster FionaFortune's Avatar

Default Re: 2024 will be an ‘anal only’ year for me ☺️

Good luck with that.

I find my best orgasms are from being stimulated (jacking it or being sucked) while being fucked.

Never had an anal only orgasm but I have heard they are great. Let us know how it goes. Kisses

Fiona Fortune - Mature Tgurl for Hard Top Men and TGurls

Quote Originally Posted by StevenDavid View Post
    I have been thinking about this for sometime now and have decided to go completely ‘anal only’ for all of 2024.

I do play with my cock sometimes while I anally masturbate or get Topped but do not make myself cum often. I usually cum every 4-6 weeks.

Starting in 2024 I will go 52 weeks without cumming from penile stimulation, I probably will cum anally at some point. I will also not play with my cock at all for an entire year.

I want to be a limp dicked two hole slut! I want to improve my anal and oral skills while my cock is left to shrivel up and remain limp always.

Any bottoms have any experience with this? Please share advice

Any Tops ever been with a bottom that liked this lifestyle? Did you find in hot? Did you encourage it?

Curious to know what others think about this.

Thanks!
    I find it interesting because it is so far from what I like and want, and it makes me wonder, and appreciate, the diversity of humans and nature.

Quote Originally Posted by FionaFortune View Post
    Good luck with that.

I find my best orgasms are from being stimulated (jacking it or being sucked) while being fucked.

Never had an anal only orgasm but I have heard they are great. Let us know how it goes. Kisses
    Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the support!

I think it is hot when a bottom cums from being jerked or sucked while getting fucked. Everyone is different. I even like to be the one lending a hand, or mouth

I have ruined myself while getting fucked many times, which I highly recommend trying, but full hands free anal cumming will be something I need to work at.

If people seem interested in this thread I will let everyone know how it goes.

🥂

Quote Originally Posted by Mirgofino View Post
    I find it interesting because it is so far from what I like and want, and it makes me wonder, and appreciate, the diversity of humans and nature.
    Thanks! Yea, we are all unique for sure. I’ll let you know how it goes.

🥂

Perhaps this is an unusual question but is there a spiritual aspect of what you want to do? As it being an experience which will lead you to some sort of acknowledgment in a spiritual, liberating way?

Perhaps this is an unusual question but is there a spiritual aspect of what you want to do? As it being an experience which will lead you to some sort of acknowledgment in a spiritual, liberating way?
    I would not call it spiritual but I would call it liberating.

It is very fun for me to only use a dildo on my ass and not touch my cock even though it would be easy to reach down and tug it, and I know it would feel really good too in the short term. Not tugging on it is a fun use of my will power and the longer I go without cumming the more intense anal sex/masturbation feels.

I also find it kinky to get others off and to not be reciprocated so that ties into this. I think it is hot when one(or more) people cum and there is someone that doesn’t cum and is not even offered reciprocation.

Thank you for your honest answer. I really appreciate it. Liberating and spiritual are words I, sometimes, use as basically meaning the same. Something that moves the spirit.

Thank you for your honest answer. I really appreciate it. Liberating and spiritual are words I, sometimes, use as basically meaning the same. Something that moves the spirit.

No problem. Ask anything!

In that case, yes, it is spiritual.

I mind mind fuck of not cumming is intense. The anal sensations become more rewarding and intense. Precuming happens more frequently and feels amazing. The general ‘eagerness’ that results from not cumming is intense too! Anal provides a nice relief but not cumming still leaves an eagerness for more. Very intense!

I love the mind fuck of not cumming*

Is how that sentence should read 😁