Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: America/Canada

Default Re: America/Canada

How many other cities have a TG bar where you can get a back room and have fun, all legal? Better than a stripclub!

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku View Post
    How many other cities have a TG bar where you can get a back room and have fun, all legal? Better than a stripclub!
    So that is Toronto?

Really need to figure it out in my head, going to make some notes this Weekend.

Any websites other than this one to check out?

Member Rookie Poster

Any more info, thinking now will just do LA, Vegas, San Fran, New York and Van Can.

Junior Poster

I get to Vancouver BC about once a month, but not usually overnight so I don't have any recent first hand experience with the TS nightlife, but I have from a good source that a bar called Celebrities on Davie st. in the city center area is a good place to explore.
    3 girls that I have had any experience with I would recommend all from
    http://www.shemalecanada.com/britishcolumbia/vancouver/

Ts Juicystar, Isabelle, or Erectra are all names for the same girl, medium size tool and versatile, accurate pictures, nice girl, had a good time.

Solaya, was my first in a couple of categories of expanding horizons and I have always had a good time with her also.

Maream Lopez is another girl I would recommend, accurate pictures, maybe not functional enough to be versatile though

Senior Member Professional Poster

I think I found what you are looking for .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Montreal is an experience all summer long, something unique to the city. An athmosphere, a mood that's smooth unlike any other. What Derek has said is true: winters are long, cold and shitty (and I mean by that, full of a substance made of carbon monoxyde, salt, sand and snow, if just that that shit). So when spring arrives, it's as if everybody was comming to life to just take advantage. There is public festivals in the street (free) all summer long. You can find shows where you have 40 or 50 thousand persons on the street smoothly dancing with drinks in hand. Women are charming, the soft, warm but refreshing breeze from the Saint-Laurence is gently blowing (as Montreal is an island), and you have a feeling like none other ever.

Veteran Poster

If you are planning to get laid , then be advised that America is one giant sex PRISON. Canada is one or two notches better. Nothing to write about. Typically, it is us 'prisoners' who fly to Europe to escape the sex prison here, very few visitors should come to this god forsaken shithole.

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by icarus2112 View Post
    I get to Vancouver BC about once a month, but not usually overnight so I don't have any recent first hand experience with the TS nightlife, but I have from a good source that a bar called Celebrities on Davie st. in the city center area is a good place to explore.
    3 girls that I have had any experience with I would recommend all from
    http://www.shemalecanada.com/britishcolumbia/vancouver/

Ts Juicystar, Isabelle, or Erectra are all names for the same girl, medium size tool and versatile, accurate pictures, nice girl, had a good time.

Solaya, was my first in a couple of categories of expanding horizons and I have always had a good time with her also.

Maream Lopez is another girl I would recommend, accurate pictures, maybe not functional enough to be versatile though
    Cheers icarus2112 having a look now and making notes.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Montreal is an experience all summer long, something unique to the city. An athmosphere, a mood that's smooth unlike any other. .
    Thanks danthepoetman, think Montreal is all going to come down to what Time I sort out when I am going to be in America. If it is Cold and crappy may save Montreal for Spring OR 2015 Montreal F1

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by envivision View Post
    If you are planning to get laid , then be advised that America is one giant sex PRISON. Canada is one or two notches better. Nothing to write about. Typically, it is us 'prisoners' who fly to Europe to escape the sex prison here, very few visitors should come to this god forsaken shithole.
    envivision not really Planning a Sex Holiday as such, more just to check out the options.

Bucket list- Hung Black Shemale, Hung Latina Shemale. Anything else is a Bonus.