Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: America/Canada

Member Rookie Poster

Default America/Canada

Hi All

Thinking of checking out America and Canada next Year and just starting to plan it out.

Do some research into how to make it happen.

So far thinking of Flying into LA and spending a Night or Two in LA.
    What areas are best to stay in LA, want to just have Fun and do some Clubbing/Chasing?

Then will head to Vegas for a few Days, San Fran and Off to New York is what I am thinking at the moment.

Just after general advice, as to what areas to stay etc.... Clubs to go and anything else that may be relevant.

For Canada I am thinking of doing VanCan and Montreal from what I have been told.

Thanks in advance.
    Adore.

Default Re: America/Canada

If you go to Montreal don't go during winter. It's really fuckin' cold there. And I'm Canadian so that's saying quite a bit.

Best time to go to Montreal is during one of the big festivals (F1/Just for Laughs/Jazz). The city is really buzzing during those times.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    If you go to Montreal don't go during winter. It's really fuckin' cold there. And I'm Canadian so that's saying quite a bit.

Best time to go to Montreal is during one of the big festivals (F1/Just for Laughs/Jazz). The city is really buzzing during those times.
    In Melbourne at the moment without Snow and counting my lucky stars.

Montreal meant to be a Fun City I have been told?

This next Trip is more to figure out a bit of a Bucketlist of Places I have not been to and just tick them off the list. Would really dig being able to go to F1 but all comes down to the Budget now.

Quote Originally Posted by Adore View Post
    In Melbourne at the moment without Snow and counting my lucky stars.

Montreal meant to be a Fun City I have been told?
    Absolutely! It can be a bit pricey but the city has some good things to offer as far as culture and attractions go. If you just want to cruise for a good time with TS well I'm not sure about that. Check out the site for shemale canada to get an idea about the scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adore View Post
    This next Trip is more to figure out a bit of a Bucketlist of Places I have not been to and just tick them off the list. Would really dig being able to go to F1 but all comes down to the Budget now.
    The F1 is really expensive from what I remember. I was in one of the "silver class" grandstands and it was packed shoulder-to-shoulder. I even had trouble drinking a beer while sitting at my seat. Plus the cars zip by so fast it's a bit hard to enjoy the race. Unless you're sitting by one of the hairpins where the cars got to slow down.
    But the best thing about the F1 weekend are all the parties and events around the city. A lot of tourists come to party for the whole weekend. It makes for a good night out. YMMV.

Now for Vancouver I can't help you that much. I haven't been there since I was really young but I hear they have great weed out there

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Let me put in a good word or two for North America between San Francisco and Vancouver -some of the most beautiful landscape you will see anywhere; and then to cross the Rockies via Jasper and Banff to Calgary is unforgettable -there is also a lively community of Filipino ts in Calgary if you want to explore that -they have a Rodeo festival not sure what time of the year. Guess it depends on what your priorities are on a N American trip.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Let me put in a good word or two for North America between San Francisco and Vancouver -some of the most beautiful landscape you will see anywhere
    Driving up the west coast is amazing. I recommend it. Bring plenty of film for the camera and take your time driving. Not something to rush.

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Driving up the west coast is amazing. I recommend it. Bring plenty of film for the camera and take your time driving. Not something to rush.
    WOW Dino, you're REALLY showing your age. Film for the camera? Who the fuck still has a camera that takes film? Nowadays it's memory sticks/SD/Micro SD cards etc....... and that's if you even have a camera as opposed to just using your mobile phone's camera

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me View Post
    WOW Dino, you're REALLY showing your age. Film for the camera? Who the fuck still has a camera that takes film? Nowadays it's memory sticks/SD/Micro SD cards etc....... and that's if you even have a camera as opposed to just using your mobile phone's camera
    You got me on "film for the camera".

Don't forget Toronto. 4th or 5th largest city in North America,

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku View Post
    Don't forget Toronto. 4th or 5th largest city in North America,
    Been thinking Toronto.

Not sure if I will have time to do it all.

Just want to hit the highlights and see some Old Friends.

Really want a breakdown of the Shemale/Tranny type hot spots.

So I can work out my agenda and hidden agenda also