Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Nassau County DA releases Names and Photos Of John

Stupid. Nearly a victimless crime. You would think a DA had more important things to do.

Senior Member Junior Poster Amy Gray's Avatar

Eh, what pisses me off more is stuff like this. I was so angry when I first heard Chicago was doing that. Where I live you can be arrested if you're trans and carrying more than a certain number of condoms. It's considered intent to commit a crime.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2lick1385 View Post
    Yesterday, Nassau county District Attorney Kathleen Rice released the names and photos of over 100 men she "caught" in a sting operation where they were answering ads for prostitutes. They were just arrested, NOT CONVICTED. Rice says she used Craigslist and Backpages to trap these "criminals". There was no mention if they used the TS section or the GG section.

They did say they caught doctors, college professors and even a lawyer.

So please if you answer these ads, BE CAREFUL.

lol i remember when craigslist was new, some guy made a post as a girl then printed all the replies he got on a blog that went viral (this was before EVERYONE had a blog). he even printed the names, phone numbers and in some cases, the phone conversations from the guys as they attempted to sue him.

i don't remember anything coming out of that, except some broken marriages and a lot of embarrassed men who swore off craigslist

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Gray View Post
    Eh, what pisses me off more is stuff like this. I was so angry when I first heard Chicago was doing that. Where I live you can be arrested if you're trans and carrying more than a certain number of condoms. It's considered intent to commit a crime.
    No, it is called a violation of your rights . i'm not even going to try to list them all .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    a dangerous attention whore who had her 5 minutes of fame, aided and abetted by local news media who has its own nefarious agenda. The whole episode would be comical if not for the horrific levels of violent crime perpetrated against the citizens of Long Island every day, including young children caught in the crossfire of drug turf wars. There will be a time very soon when the DA will have to answer for her actions. Then it won't be so funny.

She loved to mention the 'sex trafficking' angle of the whole thing at her press conference, as if she is some angel come down from heaven to save women forced into sex work. But there is nothing in these arrests to support any success against traffickers. If she actually arrested the men guilty of sex trafficking, I'd applaud her. But, that would take actual work on her part.

Forget about the fact that she terrorized otherwise law abiding men for no apparent reason other than drawing attention to herself..... By diverting precious law enforcement resources for purposes of her media show is an act of blatant criminality. Can DA's be impeached? Doubt Cuomo would have the backbone to ax her even if he had the authority.

If any twitter people are interested in asking DA Rice about the effectiveness of her tactics she's doing a Twitter Town Hall. The subject matter is not limited to the sting but I'm sure she'll address all respectful intelligent questions. No, I don't think she'll be giving out any details about future sting plan details.
    Friday, 10:30 AM @KathleenRice

Senior Member Veteran Poster

You'd think in a country that has more of its citizens incarcerated than any other nation in the world, that girls earning a buck from horny guys and/or the vicious pursuit of weed, that this nation would learn the criminal street is Wall Street and not some corner in Garden City, LI, NY.

F'ing crazy to me that the as long as a provider is operating out of free will and of the age of consent, ain't nobodies f'in business what she/he do. As for the John's, as long as the aren't with somebody who is not operating in free will and of age, what problem does create for society? To each there own IMHO

Member Rookie Poster

nope no killers rapists robbers in nassau county just guys paying prostitutes for money wow what a terrible crime wtf gtfoh I bet she is a fat right wing bitch who probably caught her husband looking at da trannies on baclpage

Senior Member Junior Poster

Garden City is probably one of the few "Old Money" towns in Nassau County and there are tons of grey hairs who find anything disturbing their perfect little hamlet to be a scourge on society.

I am not surprised that the sting occurred in Garden City as when I am on business there I have been stopped by the Police while driving back to my hotel for a "Safety Check" because my rental car is not the usual Garden City car.

k