Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: itīs true Ellery Sweet from Scotland is Heroin Addict?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

The latest cam4 name was:
    www.cam4.com/candysparkle

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I heard she died and has since come back as a flesh eating zombie...
    I would let her taste a bit of my flesh anytime...

Senior Member Veteran Poster Genetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chris1989 View Post
    i am sure that is where the scar came from.

she was on cam4 also last night with some guy and both of them where out the game, not sure if just drunk but they where defo not that responsive
    Yup same again tonight. Blasting music then no sound and Ellery seeming to be a little out of it. I recorded the show but there's really nothing to see other than Ellery texting a lot and not being with it.

It's very sad. As if she hadn't had to go through so much already, and all this stuff is gonna be on-line for the rest of her puff...no matter what she does, it'll always be there. I'd say to anybody, but especially a really good-looking transgirl like her who could vanish into deep stealth just to be so careful what you put in public...often just ain't worth it.

As for the smack, I have no clue, nor would I comment about anyone's use, but I do know that it's easier to get, cheaper and less likely to get you busted in many parts of Scotland than blow. Which just goes to show what a fucking joke the drugs policy is.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

http://www.cam4.com/ellybabe

On again now, she seems fairly locked. Keeps demanding tips. Still pretty hot though. She's on the phone to her friend now looking for speed!!!

Last edited by Human-After-All; 06-04-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Shit. I just peeped in for a minute, and she definitely looks out of it. Obviously, I don't know what's really going on with her, but I have known a couple heroin addicts in my life, and she has a similar vibe going on. The small little red bruises along her arms, the slurred speech, the scratching. She practically nodded off in front of the camera. It's sad and kind of heartbreaking. She seemed so with it and fun and energetic in her old YouTube videos, despite all the family problems she was having. The person I just saw on camera bears little resemblance to the girl from YouTube. I wish there was something I could do to help.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Shit. I just peeped in for a minute, and she definitely looks out of it. Obviously, I don't know what's really going on with her, but I have known a couple heroin addicts in my life, and she has a similar vibe going on. The small little red bruises along her arms, the slurred speech, the scratching. She practically nodded off in front of the camera. It's sad and kind of heartbreaking. She seemed so with it and fun and energetic in her old YouTube videos, despite all the family problems she was having. The person I just saw on camera bears little resemblance to the girl from YouTube. I wish there was something I could do to help.
    There isn't anything you can do Max, she needs to see the problem herself.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

After reading this thread, I popped in to her cam4 show two nights ago. Hadn't seen any of her shows for like two years or so. It was really heartbreaking seeing her like that, not from a tranny chaser's standpoint, it's just that some form of protective instinct kicked in. I don't know a lot about drugs, never having done any myself, but I very well know how folks look and act like when they're completely fucked up.

It was indeed very very sad to watch, but it doesn't even come close to the sadness i felt when i was reading what happened in the chat. I suppose it's fairly natural that some folks are like "Don't take so many pills, you'll ruin your life", and also that some of them tell her that she doesn't look as hot as she used to. I do think though that it's borderline rude and won't help the least. The very worst however was how a lot of folks demanded stuff like "show your tits" even though you'd have to be blind to NOT see how far out she was. No matter how many problems girls have, there'll always be someone who lacks any form of empathy and takes advantage of them.

It's true what youngblood says. There's nothing anyone could do to help unless she realizes things are going tits up. In most cases that happens too late though.

BTW: Seems like cam4 deleted her 'ellybabe' account there. While this won't be something that'll set her straight, it'll at least stop the horny idiots from taking advantage of her situation "30 TOK FOR ASS BB!" style.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by klownybrown; 06-05-2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: De-Germanizing my english

think of what she looked like when she started out, blonde pretty and model looks.

but i guess shes a victim of her surroundings. crack whore.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.