Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: itīs true Ellery Sweet from Scotland is Heroin Addict?

On some youtube video a few months ago, I think I saw her with a bunch of prison-style tattoos on her knuckles and other parts of her hands. Definitely looked a little greasy, as unwashed addicts sometimes look.

Hopefully, she'll move away and "start over" somewhere and maybe go to some kind of school.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by johnb View Post
    "You are the master of your own fate, you are the captain of your soul"- is a crock of shit unless you live on a deserted island, and in that case, you better know how to fish
    Completely agree, John!
    It's just another testimony on what these girls have to go through. I join my voice to yours, guys, in hoping this beautiful young woman stops hurting herself, and starts realizing how amazing she is, how amazing the simple presence of someone so lovely is to this world. Hope she moves on and find happiness...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster up_for_it's Avatar

Gossip and speculation are lame in principle, but I wanted to say that I hope these rumors aren't true. Its always a tragedy when people turn to drugs to paper over emotional damages or fill voids that should be replaced with love. Here's hoping that if Ellery is addicted, she gets the help she needs to get back on course. Either way, this thread, as several others have already noted, really underscores the often fatal lack of support for transgendered youths around the world. Here's hoping this changes as well, and the quicker the better.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster tranlove's Avatar

I hope isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by up_for_it View Post
    Gossip and speculation are lame in principle, but I wanted to say that I hope these rumors aren't true. Its always a tragedy when people turn to drugs to paper over emotional damages or fill voids that should be replaced with love. Here's hoping that if Ellery is addicted, she gets the help she needs to get back on course. Either way, this thread, as several others have already noted, really underscores the often fatal lack of support for transgendered youths around the world. Here's hoping this changes as well, and the quicker the better.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

You could always just talk to her on twitter, she's pretty open about things @ellerysweet

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Heroin is not a drug you want to play with. I hope this lovely girl gets some help.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Genetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05 View Post
    You could always just talk to her on twitter, she's pretty open about things @ellerysweet
    Unfortunately she isn't very honest.

She was on a number of cams last year completely wrecked and I personally saw her shooting up and pass out. She says she's off heroin now but then about a month or so ago on Twitter she was claiming to be post op which she isn't judging by her latest chats where she openly talked about having a penis and wanting someone to suck it.

I personally wouldn't believe a word the girl says I certainly wouldn't go near her now.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by up_for_it View Post

And I would ad that I hope the OP has solid evidence for his assertion. This is a horrible rumour to spread otherwise.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post

And I would ad that I hope the OP has solid evidence for his assertion. This is a horrible rumour to spread otherwise.
    Drugs are bad can ruin your life for good once you get addicted to drugs your lost for good ..My motto no drugs ..And if she has problem she needs help not to be judged ...Some people are weak and weak people needs alot of support and warm advices.