Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned! I suck at being a troll! Junior Poster

Default Genetic Girls or Transsexual Girls

Id say i prefer g girls to tgirls

Though i dunno cause transsexual girls are so sexy and would make good girlfriends to but i know for a fact that id be with a girl to end with anyway

My opinion. what about you

2 out of 9 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: Genetic Girls or Transsexual Girls

this question has been asked and answered many many times. it is not so much a matter of sexual preference but rather that many men echo what you said about long term relationships, marriage/family/kid stuff.

while i can't fault you for your honesty about your long term preference for a genetic girl, you are just about admitting to a tgirl as sexual fantasy and nothing more and that debases them as women.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Why not both?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster moonunit7's Avatar

I like both and have dated both.
    I'm consider myself extremely fortunate to have a ts girlfriend who is the nicest person in the world and very beautiful as well. It's hard to believe she puts up with all my bullshit, but she does and I'm very grateful for that.
    Dating a ts can be difficult at times, but in the end (no pun intended) it's pretty damn good.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Yes...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Girls and Tgirls offer similar but also vastly different relationship experiences.

Tgirls-
    pros: More potent sexual experience, supportive, great conversationalists (generalization), most (that Ive met) can cook and enjoy cooking for their men, more understanding of men in home enviornment, are usually very honest(with men), very strong willed(think about how hard the transition is), usually has good taste in clothes, and are just really sexy.

Cons: Too submissive in the relationship and causes most men to get bored. Their gender situation can create massive insecurities within them so they need more attention i.e. calling or texting every day. They cannot get u bragging rights with other men(men get respect from the quality of girl that he has by his side). Often times tgirls will make an attempt to show off her love interest for validation from really no one in particular. Some hate the men who like them(especially if you like them exclusively). Some like to top...

Girls-

pros: Attractive, curvy, feminine, can bore children, can get you respect amongst men(attractive girls), socially exceptable so no public discomfort, submissive(if youre worthy), giving i.e gifts, money(if your worthy),will correct you if you begin to loose yourself, kinda predictable so getting with them is sort of proof of your potency as a man,loves to have fun, the better man you become the better quality you will get.

Cons: Really boring(if interest is only sexual) as they really dont offer and deep conversation as much as Tgirls do and are usually turned off by it. Are usually dishonest for really no reason. Most have no sense of style. Most girls in my age group cannot cook and do not want to. Girls these days are over-materialistic. If youre not like her father then you will loose in the end. YOu cannot open up to her about anything no matter how much she begs you. Really never knows what she wants until she feels it(this can be a good thing too). Will get bored when you are no longer a challenge. Sex is kinda boring(the helpless cat thing that they do is hilarious though).

Both are great but I think I may have to be in a relationship with both at the same time with them knowing. I always have to do things the hard way lol...

Last edited by mac.B; 06-04-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Silver Poster

GGs age like french bread.
    TG's well if they were to ever stop filling themselves with plastic and trying to look 22...would age wonderfully

"How you doin!"

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mac.B View Post
    Girls and Tgirls offer similar but also vastly different relationship experiences.

Tgirls-
    pros: More potent sexual experience, supportive, great conversationalists (generalization), most (that Ive met) can cook and enjoy cooking for their men, more understanding of men in home enviornment, are usually very honest(with men), very strong willed(think about how hard the transition is), usually has good taste in clothes, and are just really sexy.

Cons: Too submissive in the relationship and causes most men to get bored. Their gender situation can create massive insecurities within them so they need more attention i.e. calling or texting every day. They cannot get u bragging rights with other men(men get respect from the quality of girl that he has by his side). Often times tgirls will make an attempt to show off her love interest for validation from really no one in particular. Some hate the men who like them(especially if you like them exclusively). Some like to top...

Girls-

pros: Attractive, curvy, feminine, can bore children, can get you respect amongst men(attractive girls), socially exceptable so no public discomfort, submissive(if youre worthy), giving i.e gifts, money(if your worthy),will correct you if you begin to loose yourself, kinda predictable so getting with them is sort of proof of your potency as a man,loves to have fun, the better man you become the better quality you will get.

Cons: Really boring(if interest is only sexual) as they really dont offer and deep conversation as much as Tgirls do and are usually turned off by it. Are usually dishonest for really no reason. Most have no sense of style. Most girls in my age group cannot cook and do not want to. Girls these days are over-materialistic. If youre not like her father then you will loose in the end. YOu cannot open up to her about anything no matter how much she begs you. Really never knows what she wants until she feels it(this can be a good thing too). Will get bored when you are no longer a challenge. Sex is kinda boring(the helpless cat thing that they do is hilarious though).

Both are great but I think I may have to be in a relationship with both at the same time with them knowing. I always have to do things the hard way lol...
    I think you should get an award for having the most generalizations in one post.
    Ps.i get my man bragging rights wherever we go.some of his friends have crushes on me and it's really awkward lol

1 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I think you should get an award for having the most generalizations in one post.
    Ps.i get my man bragging rights wherever we go.some of his friends have crushes on me and it's really awkward lol
    There are GG's and TG's, but only one Queen of the Cerebral, Spiritual and Sexual Realm.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Member Rookie Poster

In regards to kids. Would you divorce if it turned out she couldn't have kids? If not, then why not adopt with a TG?

Love shouldn't be about equipment, it should be about deeper more meaningful things. Than you bonk the jollies outta one another.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.