Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Who runs this country...

Tell me something Who runs this country the People of the United States or the pres of mexico Fox. While our at why does Pres. Bush answer to that joke of a country mexio they cant even keep control of their border towns which have been taken over by drug cartels? It seems to me that Bush has to ask permission from Fox to secure our border or deport a grp of people that have no right to be here or be citizans. I got more respect fors those that come to this counrty legally than those that sneak across the border like thieves in the night. So there is my rant of the day all because of this

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12788967/

So lest hear your thoughts on this.

Who is it??......Dave.....Who?...its me dave!!.....No Daves not here man

Professional Poster

This an easy one:

Special interest......corporate lobbyist, religious interest, neo-cons, to name a few.

Junior Poster

Last time I checked, the Shemale Underground ran North America.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    This an easy one:

Special interest......corporate lobbyist, religious interest, neo-cons, to name a few.
    Obviously,you`ve never attended an immigration rally event.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dallas004foreigninvasion_416.jpg 
Views:	2156 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	45250   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	042006mexicansinamerica_209.jpg 
Views:	2155 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	45251   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	democratpercent20recruitment_105.jpg 
Views:	2162 
Size:	222.4 KB 
ID:	45252  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    This an easy one:

Excuse me white meathead canada, perhaps you didn't read my post. It ends with the words : "to name a few".

5 Star Poster

This an easy one:

Excuse me white meathead canada, perhaps you didn't read my post. It ends with the words : "to name a few".
    Embarrassing when the Democrat party is registering foreigners to vote

and you generically refer to them as other and "to name a few ". So I

can understand why being caught out leads you to feel angry.

Your country will not be destroyed from without,but from within.

Professional Poster

This an easy one:

Where does is say in my post my political affiliation????????? For the record "embarrassed pinhead canada" i'm against illlegal immigration!!!!

stop trying to play "karnak the magnificant", and learn how to read at least you baffoon!!!

WMC, while I agree with you that the Left’s conduct regarding the issue of illegal immigration is a betrayal of US interests, the fact is that the Right has not done any better. With respect to this issue, both movements have betrayed this nation’s interests to serve their own narrow agendas. Frankly, the whole issue is little more than some poorly crafted joke at the expense of America’s blue-collar workers.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster

This an easy one:

Where does is say in my post my political affiliation????????? For the record "embarrassed pinhead canada" i'm against illlegal immigration!!!!

stop trying to play "karnak the magnificant", and learn how to read at least you baffoon!!!
    I understand your anger.

You claimed the neocons ( code word for DA JUUZ ) are in favor of open borders when in fact they tried to pass legislation in the House making it a Felony and the Democrats opposed the measure.

And of course the priceless photographic evidence of the Democrat party attempting to register foreigners to vote,for them of course.

It`s a typical re-action when getting caught,the person usually becomes enraged.

Your pinhead pols want open borders. No country has ever survived such a suicidal policy. You`re country is doomed to implode.

Up hear we arrest them and kicked them out ASAP. We weven grab their kids and hold them in detention until the parents show up and then we nab them too. Do it legally and they are welcome,illegally,they`re out.

Professional Poster

This an easy one:

I understand your anger.

You claimed the neocons ( code word for DA JUUZ ) are in favor of open borders when in fact they tried to pass legislation in the House making it a Felony and the Democrats opposed the measure.

And of course the priceless photographic evidence of the Democrat party attempting to register foreigners to vote,for them of course.

It`s a typical re-action when getting caught,the person usually becomes enraged.

Your pinhead pols want open borders. No country has ever survived such a suicidal policy. You`re country is doomed to implode.

Up hear we arrest them and kicked them out ASAP. We weven grab their kids and hold them in detention until the parents show up and then we nab them too. Do it legally and they are welcome,illegally,they`re out.

My pinhead from canada friend , your posts since you showed up here are laughable at best . Your haven't addressed a topic with a relevent response since you showed up. Your problems are deeply psychological, from what reason I have no idea or interest. Masochism is really your forte'.