Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Senior Member Junior Poster tranlove's Avatar

Default Re: What's wrong with wanting to be a top only?

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    You do get the humorous point here, we hope?
    Of course, did not get it any other way

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Givin ts the d since 2011 Junior Poster SheWantsTheD's Avatar

Default Re: What's wrong with wanting to be a top only?

Quote Originally Posted by thestud View Post
    I agree I like that too I like to do the fucking not the one being fucked. I have only be with one TS and that was 7 months ago and I was the one doing the fucking. I still do not understand how TS or gays feel pleasure if they are not the one giving because when you make love or are having sex with a women the way nature designed us is that both feel pleasure at the same time and please I not say every single women feels pleasure when having sex. I say on average and since there are seven billion in this world the average of that is still a lot. Any way back to what I was saying when I was pumping the hell out of that TS i fell pleasure hmm good times and when she asked me whether she could fuck me I polite declined and she wankered herself of. But the question I like to ask any TS is when you are taking it up to ass do you feel pleasure or are you saying hurry up this hurting like hell
    This is a question I've asked a few of the girls and they all say they feel pleasure from it. I think some were even half offended that I asked.
    Just like genetic girls some of them do feel some pain at first or even throughout. Sometimes they make me stop same as other girls. But yes, they do all get pleasure from it.
    And its hot to watch them wank themselves off isn't it
    Even hotter to watch them cum no hands as you fuck them and hit their spot

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    topics like this are like watching a clip of a tgirl that can't cum/get it up. you know there is no big payoff at the end but you still can't stop watching.
    Haha nice analogy! The if the topic/girl is hot or interesting enough you will keep watching and keep stroking

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/743/FaFTsn.png