Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: What's wrong with wanting to be a top only?

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Maybe it took you longer, granted.
    Smart. In a good way.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tranlove View Post
    What's wrong with wanting to a top only? When I started here I stated that I wanted my wife in on my fantasies. I also said that I don't enjoy anything up my ass. Why is that wrong? I know she would like to fuck me with a strap on and I haven't agreed. So what's wrong with wanting to fuck and not being fucked?
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it all boils down to personal preference. I don't top, haven't and I never will. It's just not my preference.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by HarajukuDollxoxo View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it all boils down to personal preference. I don't top, haven't and I never will. It's just not my preference.
    Well, that's good news for some of us here!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Junior Poster tranlove's Avatar

That's why I go looking for bottoms, so there are no misunderstandings.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Theshyguy Junior Poster

Absolutely nothing wrong with that !

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    hi my name is Sydney, friendly guy who love to meet some sweet transsexuals here.

That's why I go looking for bottoms, so there are no misunderstandings.
    I think it's only fair to get it out of the way early on. I mean, outside of a paying arrangement, in which the client sets the rules, if she is really not going to be satisfied without penetrating, there's no point in going further.

In a romantic, rather than a professional engagement, both parties have an expectation that they will get what they seek. But I for one really can't be bothered being in bed with someone who is constantly trying to get her dick in my arse. Shower, you get taxi now.

However I have been surprised quite a few times by girls who say they're versatile, on for example, a dating ad, but when it comes to it, are not reallly and do not want to penetrate. They just say it hoping to interest more men and then do the triage later.

It's a small sample I admit, but my results are 100%, which leads my nose to twitch. There are certainly genuinely 'versatile' girls out there, but they are more rare than you might think. (Which would parallel the situation in other social groups, so shouldn't come as a surprise.)

Hehe I like you.

Do you know about GOLF? It's a game. There are some guys who think it's just the greatest thing ever. They talk about it all the time. I am happy for them. But some are so obssessed with the idea that chasing a wee white ball around a field is SUCH a great thing to do that they insist that EVERYBODY should do it. So they constantly try to persuade anyone daft enough to listen that they really really must try playing GOLF.

And if you say, 'Nah, not for me,' then they'll say 'How can you know? You obviously never tried.' And even if you say yes you did but hated it, they'll just say, 'Oh, you must have had the wrong clubs. I'll lend you mine' or 'Which course did you go to? That's not really a beginner's course,you know,' and then they'll witter on like that till it's flinging-out time.

What they WILL NOT do is SHUT UP about how great the game of GOLF is, how everybody who really tries, just loves it, and how you, for saying you're not interested, are either crazy or in denial of your inner GOLFER, or deliberately trying to insult GOLFERS everywhere.

THEN it gets worse! They begin to accuse you of being ANTI-GOLF, even of being GOLFOPHOBIC, and that you're part of a terrible conspiracy against GOLFERS, all because you do not like to fucking well PLAY GOLF.

I often think of those GOLFERS in here...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Or soccer fans...or futból fans. Sorry; it's just not my bag!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Junior Poster tranlove's Avatar

Hehe I like you.

Do you know about GOLF? It's a game. There are some guys who think it's just the greatest thing ever. They talk about it all the time. I am happy for them. But some are so obssessed with the idea that chasing a wee white ball around a field is SUCH a great thing to do that they insist that EVERYBODY should do it. So they constantly try to persuade anyone daft enough to listen that they really really must try playing GOLF.

And if you say, 'Nah, not for me,' then they'll say 'How can you know? You obviously never tried.' And even if you say yes you did but hated it, they'll just say, 'Oh, you must have had the wrong clubs. I'll lend you mine' or 'Which course did you go to? That's not really a beginner's course,you know,' and then they'll witter on like that till it's flinging-out time.

What they WILL NOT do is SHUT UP about how great the game of GOLF is, how everybody who really tries, just loves it, and how you, for saying you're not interested, are either crazy or in denial of your inner GOLFER, or deliberately trying to insult GOLFERS everywhere.

THEN it gets worse! They begin to accuse you of being ANTI-GOLF, even of being GOLFOPHOBIC, and that you're part of a terrible conspiracy against GOLFERS, all because you do not like to fucking well PLAY GOLF.

Funny that you mention it I'm a golfer, a rather good one. And even though I love the game and don't understand those who don't, I'll never get in their ass about it. To each his own.

Funny that you mention it I'm a golfer, a rather good one. And even though I love the game and don't understand those who don't, I'll never get in their ass about it. To each his own.
    You do get the humorous point here, we hope?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.