Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: What's wrong with wanting to be a top only?

Quote Originally Posted by tranlove View Post
    What's wrong with wanting to a top only? When I started here I stated that I wanted my wife in on my fantasies. I also said that I don't enjoy anything up my ass. Why is that wrong? I know she would like to fuck me with a strap on and I haven't agreed. So what's wrong with wanting to fuck and not being fucked?
    Absolutely nothing at all. As long as both parties are into it, anything goes--but both means BOTH. However there are some people who, just because they like to do certain things, assume everyone else does too, and then get all hissy when they get told they're wrong.
    They ought to do the maths: most transwomen would much rather be fucked (a good proportion won't even let you touch their dicks). So that means that 'top' only men who like transwomen have a much larger dating pool. Simples.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Givin ts the d since 2011 Junior Poster SheWantsTheD's Avatar

Haha! Let her face fuck your then jerk off her strap on and pretend to cum by pouring some cream on your chest or something
    Just cos your ass is off limits doesn't mean she can't still pretend in other ways.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/743/FaFTsn.png

Wrong is strup on
    No synthetics for sex athletics!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I like gals with dicks but I don't like to suck said dick. I like to enter a girl's rear exit although my own ass is an exit only. Big fucking deal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	585202  

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Member Rookie Poster

I know she would like to fuck me with a strap on and I haven't agreed.
    Tranlove, I'm wondering if your wife is heading in this direction . . .

Wouldn't that be ironic?

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

What's wrong with wanting to a top only? When I started here I stated that I wanted my wife in on my fantasies. I also said that I don't enjoy anything up my ass. Why is that wrong? I know she would like to fuck me with a strap on and I haven't agreed. So what's wrong with wanting to fuck and not being fucked?
    Nothing is wrong with wanting to be top only, but that's not what this is about. The fact that you expect your wife to accommodate all your demands vis a vis transsexuals, while remaining too selfish to deal with what she wants to try, is really what the issue is.

I know, I know, you're gonna whine again about how you don't want anything in your ass...but this is really about power and control and obviously, you're too insecure to cede her any...

Now you two have come to an impasse, so you've come here to either finds ways to bolster your argument or just simply bitch...probably the former.

All in all, an annoying if not instructive episode.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 05-27-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Yeah, right, like women do everything men want? Uhuh.
    Well, with an argument like that, you wouldn't have to do anything she wanted. Not sure that's a recipe for success

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Nothing is wrong with wanting to be top only, but that's not what this is about. The fact that you expect your wife to accommodate all your demands vis a vis transsexuals, while remaining too selfish to deal with what she wants to try, is really what the issue is.

I know, I know, you're gonna whine again about how you don't want anything in your ass...but this is really about power and control and obviously, you're too insecure to cede her any...

Now you two have come to an impasse, so you've come here to either finds ways to bolster your argument or just simply bitch...probably the former.

All in all, an annoying if not instructive episode.
    So you think people should always go along with their partners' desires? Or only in regard to anal insertion? I haven't seen the OP suggest he intends to coerce his wife into going along with his trans fantasies. The bottom line is, it doesn't matter what you're asking someone else to do, if you feel uncomfortable don't do it--and respect the other person's right to do the exact same.

And leave out all that power and control BS, we all heard it already.

If you think the OP is just here to bitch, know what? Move right on along, bud, nothing here to see.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

So you think people should always go along with their partners' desires? Or only in regard to anal insertion? I haven't seen the OP suggest he intends to coerce his wife into going along with his trans fantasies.
    I don't, I just think it's ridiculous when people are selfish...and the op started another thread dealing with getting his wife to go along with his trans fantasies.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter what you're asking someone else to do, if you feel uncomfortable don't do it--and respect the other person's right to do the exact same.
    Oh hell yeah, it does matter. And the op is trying to find a way to get exactly what he wants without giving something in return, so I'm not sure what level of respect he's showing her.

And leave out all that power and control BS, we all heard it already.

If you think the OP is just here to bitch, know what? Move right on along, bud, nothing here to see.
    I didn't think he was here to bitch...I think he's here to try and get information from people who know more about this stuff than he does.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 05-27-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

I don't, I just think it's ridiculous when people are selfish...and the op started another thread dealing with getting his wife to go along with his trans fantasies.
    So since when did refusing to do certain things in bed amount to being 'selfish'? You think sexual blackmail is OK? And in this thread he's asking about why some people get a bee in their bonnets about men who 'top'. It's up there in the thread title.

Oh hell yeah, it does matter. And the op is trying to find a way to get exactly what he wants without giving something in return, so I'm not sure what level of respect he's showing her.
    In your opinion he is. But as long as he respects her decision and she respects his decision, what's your beef?

I didn't think he was here to bitch...I think he's here to try and get information from people who know more about this stuff than he does.
    He came on a forum dedicated to transwomen and asked advice about transwomen? Shocking. Shouldn't be allowed.

3 out of 5 members liked this post.