Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Default Re: Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    It has been confirmed this morning that the guy who was killed it was a soldier......
    And because the attack took place yards from Woolwich barracks, the intent was clearly deliberate but the choice of victim was entirely random. Poor guy.

The next development could well be to show that either these two were rogues operating on their own, or that it's the first indication of possibly more similar attacks. The seriousness with which it's being treated by the government suggest that at the very least they suspect it's the latter.

There are four big RAF stations within ten miles of where I live. I reckon they'll be increasing their security as I write.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    And because the attack took place yards from Woolwich barracks, the intent was clearly deliberate but the choice of victim was entirely random. Poor guy.

The next development could well be to show that either these two were rogues operating on their own, or that it's the first indication of possibly more similar attacks. The seriousness with which it's being treated by the government suggest that at the very least they suspect it's the latter.

There are four big RAF stations within ten miles of where I live. I reckon they'll be increasing their security as I write.
    How do the planes keep from hitting each other ?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75 View Post
    How do western countries need more people who bring with them misogynistic, bronze-age perspectives?

Every muslim worships a middle-eastern, genocidal deity and their cultures/nation states tend to be some the most dirty, backwards places on our planet? Is it any coincidence muslim happen to occupy most of the absolute-shithole countries?
    i'm curious: how is the deity genocidal?

Senior Member Silver Poster

Yes they will secure protection and security all over the Lndon ....Lets see what happens with the Cobra meteng this morning .....Now people will look back when they walk in the street in case some idiot will try again someting...Its sad because the good people pay the tribute for this rats .

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    How do the planes keep from hitting each other ?
    We sent the Merkin ones home so it doesn't happen any more....

Yes they will secure protection and security all over the Lndon ....Lets see what happens with the Cobra meteng this morning .....Now people will look back when they walk in the street in case some idiot will try again someting...Its sad because the good people pay the tribute for this rats .
    I'll be going over to Huntingdon later and will watch out for the security around the Brampton and Alconbury bases.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    i'm curious: how is the deity genocidal?
    The Deity is not . It is The Prophet is where this stuff came from whether actuall or misguided translation .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Silver Poster

I'll be going over to Huntingdon later and will watch out for the security around the Brampton and Alconbury bases.
    Here where i am its perfect but i think im gonna change my location more towards east england

Here where i am its perfect but i think im gonna change my location more towards east england
    Stay where you are, Adriana. All the Raf stations and barracks are to the east of you.

And anyway, I like having you as a near neighbour......

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    The Deity is not . It is The Prophet is where this stuff came from whether actuall or misguided translation .
    okay. then prophet should be arrested right. and charged. do you know of his whereabouts?