Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default giving and getting oral sex

i was just wondering i was looking at another post about bottom guys and the question came to me what about oral sex. Do the girls like when a guy gives oral sex and guys to you like giving oral sex with transsexual women. just wondering if that is looked down on the same as if a guy bottoms

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: giving and getting oral sex

Not too hot for sucking cocks... My manhood felt a bit creased when I have. I much prefer analingus with a t-girl, with stimulation of the wiener. To me, it's justice to properly lick the orifice you intend to penetrate...
    As to a girl doing it, I always find that in the movies, they don't allow girls enough freedom. They stick it and gag the girls, which is of course exciting to a point; but to let a girl do it as she pleases is a pleasure on top of the hedonist pyramyd. It's probably hormonal, but many girls love to suck cocks IF YOU LET THEM DO IT AS THEY PLEASE. You hardly can suspect how... I almost reached Nirvana a few times letting a girl do as she please with my thing...

Really enjoy 69'ing with them, such a huge turn on. Open invitation to any and all beautiful women on here for a free blowjob whenever they'd like haha. I don't think many people look down on much, enjoy yourself and be safe and respectful in all you do

Junior Member Rookie Poster

i personally really like giving head and i really want to hear from the girls on here on if they like reciving it

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

I love getting oral!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Some girls will label you a fag4life if you go down on them, others think it's only fair you return the favor if they're going down on you.

Tgirls aren't cookie cutter. If you're concerned whether or not a TS has issues with a guy giving her oral, ask.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

its the best thing to do in sex, bar none!

How I Love A Big Gurly Cock

Givin ts the d since 2011 Junior Poster SheWantsTheD's Avatar

I like to give them oral if they have a nice cock and its smelling fresh. But if they don't want me to do it I have no problem with leaving them to play with it on their own. I love them to give me oral because they are all great at that. Better than gg at it by a longshot. I don't think giving oral is one of my strong points though. Even though I made a few cum that way none has ever complimented my oral skill. They compliment everything else like my stamina, endowment, kissing, looks etc. But not my oral. Oh well, can't be the best at everything.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/743/FaFTsn.png

I love both giving and receiving oral with a TGirl much more than with a GGirl.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Every time I'm getting ready or on the way to a booking, I say to myself, "I hope this isn't one of those weirdos who doesn't want to go down on me," cause' fuckin A you know I love getting paid to get my cock sucked.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.