Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Default Re: Anybody So Fat They Can Relate To This?

As a group (men) we should all take better care of ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    As a group (men) we should all take better care of ourselves.
    Totally agree. I've found that I'm getting addicted to the light-headed feeling after a workout though. It's pretty much my biggest motivation for keeping on with the running program that I'm on. It's the best and cheapest legal high out there!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Totally agree. I've found that I'm getting addicted to the light-headed feeling after a workout though. It's pretty much my biggest motivation for keeping on with the running program that I'm on. It's the best and cheapest legal high out there!
    I go to the gym instead of the psychiatrist. Probably better to go to both but something is better than nothing. I train heavy and fairly intense and that gets a lot of demons out of me.

I had a hard time being able to lose weight because my knees were bad and I couldn't run long distance anymore. Since I wasn't running 25 miles a week anymore, I walk 40 or more. Takes a long time to walk that long but it works. To keep things fresh, I have 4 courses in different directions and always have plenty of music. I walk about 2 hours a day 5-6 days a week, train with weights 3 times a week, and cut way back on carbs especially things with gluten like bread. I'm 225 lbs and solid now not wanting to lose another ounce.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Right on! I saw you mention Couch to 5k in another post- keep it up and you'll be running 10k Saturday and Sunday mornings, just because you have extra time.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Right on! I saw you mention Couch to 5k in another post- keep it up and you'll be running 10k Saturday and Sunday mornings, just because you have extra time.
    Thanks man.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I'm very impressed with you, guys! I use to keep in shape but after having a kid it became a bit more difficult. And then at the turn of the 40s, the body started becoming awfully difficult. Today, I try to walk as much as possible -not as much as you are, Dino, not by far, but maybe 4 or 5 miles every week, give or take. I see a shrink and drink Scottish distillate for the demons. I'm pretty round, 240 or so for about 6' with a good built. But I can lace my shoes in the morning without too much pain...

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I go to the gym instead of the psychiatrist. Probably better to go to both but something is better than nothing. I train heavy and fairly intense and that gets a lot of demons out of me.

I'm 225 lbs and solid now not wanting to lose another ounce.
    Solid with yourself, too, it sounds like-- best kind of solid to be.

I smoke pot instead of seeing a psychiatrist. Not working out currently (I pretty much burned out on that after high school- trained 3 days a week summers, 7 days all other seasons, 3 miles every morning, 6 every night, plus practices) but I swim, surf and manage to eat healthy.

Living burns a lot of calories, too. I tend to exercise my demons rather than exorcise them-- makes for a wild ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
    Yep totally. A few weeks ago I dropped something on the floor, bent down to get it quickly and felt like a wall had hit me in the chest and ribs. I was in so much pain I wasn't sure if I'd pulled a muscle, torn one or was having a heart attack.
    Could be from liver enlargement. If you drink stop for awhile and see if it gets better.
    If all else fails ...see a doctor LOL.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Solid with yourself, too, it sounds like-- best kind of solid to be.

I smoke pot instead of seeing a psychiatrist. Not working out currently (I pretty much burned out on that after high school- trained 3 days a week summers, 7 days all other seasons, 3 miles every morning, 6 every night, plus practices) but I swim, surf and manage to eat healthy.

Living burns a lot of calories, too. I tend to exercise my demons rather than exorcise them-- makes for a wild ride.
    I'm high right now. Was also gonna mention protein too. I scavenge like a hyena at night getting crazy munchies but leave plenty of cooked lean meat on the back of the stove. I do tri-tip a lot.

These bars are great. They leave you full and have 32 grams of protein. Taste great too.

Theshyguy Junior Poster

Guys i got sum for you ! I've lost 44 pds in less than 12 years now i'm good but i want to built sum muscles. This method is awsome. I love this cause you can eat what you want once a day. I'm pretty sure you heard about Herbalife. Yes that's what i used ! check out the site : http://www.herbalife.com/global

hit me up for more informations !

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    hi my name is Sydney, friendly guy who love to meet some sweet transsexuals here.