Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Silver Poster

Default Re: SF Divas bar in the "news"

Quote Originally Posted by DScotMiller View Post
    Yeah, that happened. It was fucked up. I know both of the participants in this, and all I can say is that it was a tragedy that didn't really have to happen.

I saw some people talking about it on Redbook.

Did the bitch go to jail?

Veteran Poster

It was Brianna aka Monique Dior, and no, she did not go to jail. There was enough ambiguity about who touched whom when that she was able to avoid any legal repercussions.

I think it did destroy the last shred of her already horrible reputation. From what I understand, her last rip-off tour through the Bay Area was a bust. Everybody in SF knows who she is now. The rest of you have been warned.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    It was Brianna aka Monique Dior, and no, she did not go to jail. There was enough ambiguity about who touched whom when that she was able to avoid any legal repercussions.

I think it did destroy the last shred of her already horrible reputation. From what I understand, her last rip-off tour through the Bay Area was a bust. Everybody in SF knows who she is now. The rest of you have been warned.

Oh....
    This Brianna, right?

(one in the middle)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Princess and Brianna.jpg 
Views:	662 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	581339  

Veteran Poster

That's the old-school Brianna, with the lovely and talented Jasmine and who is that on the left, Kendie? Is that Pride 2008?

This is the newer Brianna/Monique Dior, who was involved in the stiletto-heel vs. eye incident:

To complicate things further, there is a brand new Brianna in SF who is a real sweetheart. Latina with a pretty smile and dirty blond hair.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Look on the bright side, Divas is still there! And Melissa still looks great!

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

I dunno I was gonna go there but things didn't work out... I later heard its in a pretty bad area but I heard it was lots of fun years ago before my time really there is a place in Houston like that... was fun once now it's just not safe to go..

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Its definitely in on a pretty bad street filled with prostitutes and huslters, but 50 ft away, its mostly college students wandering down the bar scene in Polk Gultch. If you're aware and not too drunk you have nothing to worry about.

Its awesome that its there, even on my worst nights there, I feel lucky that it exists. Though I don't go there much anymore, as the hustle gets old. In the end, its really one big bordello (with a hotel next door).

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

My first encounter with a tg woman was at the Black Rose decades ago & I went to a few other Tenderloin bars on rewarding visits there in the 80s & 90s, but I could never get the motivation to go into Divas the times I've been there. It looks like the stereotypical bad scene from the outside (dark & unlit facade in a marginal nabe, shady characters always lingering around the front door waiting for the next mark).

While the neighborhood is down at the heels other places have made an effort to be a bit more inviting. Haven't been there in quite a while tho, glad there is at least one place like this, more than NYC has now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I remember, as if it were yesterday, the old days of The Motherlode and The Black Rose. These were the bars from back in the day in San Francisco ....
    ...and boy howdy, those WERE indeed the days
    ...didn't go in a lot, but used to like to hang out in the general vicinity of the Motherlode....very, for lack of a better word, interesting scene
    ....miss the Black Rose ...always fun and they served the strongest drinks in town

the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars