Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: Got a new tgirlfriend!

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    This guy is either attention seeking or hugely emotionally immature.
    As i said before - sort it out between you.
    Don't come on here asking for help.
    Agree...troll-like idiocy.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Allot of these questions are super obvious no brainers.he did ask one that was worth mentioning

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Allot of these questions are super obvious no brainers.he did ask one that was worth mentioning
    Which one was worth mentioning?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

1 Make videos of you smashing the granny out of her.
    2 Post them on xhamster
    3 Point all your friends/relatives to that page

It'll save having to answer all those awkward questions later!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Givin ts the d since 2011 Junior Poster SheWantsTheD's Avatar

Ah some really great answers here thanks everyone. You are right some of these questions are a bit obvious, but when I first started talking to tgirls I was accidentally offending so many people it wasn't even funny!
    Also, I've never got a girlfriend in my life from online, I always met the person in real life first.
    Last thing is, nearly all the tgirls just wanted nsa which was frustrating and the ones that wanted more I either didn't feel the same or they lived too far away.
    So this is the first time I've been in this position and I want to get it right first time.
    I really like the suggestions about simply introducing her as a girlfriend and nothing more.
    I will talk to her when I next see her about how she wants to be introduced to people and I'll tell her I'm getting rid of these other profiles. I had a few dating profiles here and there.
    If it doesn't work out I can go back on them anyway I guess.
    But I do want it to work out

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    This guy is either attention seeking or hugely emotionally immature.
    As i said before - sort it out between you.
    Don't come on here asking for help.
    I must be emotionally immature. Not had many commitments my whole life. No relationship ever lasted more than 2 years with a girl. Most were done in 3 months!

Last edited by SheWantsTheD; 05-07-2013 at 07:11 PM.
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/743/FaFTsn.png

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SheWantsTheD View Post
    But I do want it to work out
    werd- good luck to you mr shewantsthed. just remember to follow your own advice of giving her the good dick so she sticks around forever

Don't listen to the cynics, give it your best. Good luck.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Givin ts the d since 2011 Junior Poster SheWantsTheD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    werd- good luck to you mr shewantsthed. just remember to follow your own advice of giving her the good dick so she sticks around forever
    Lol! Yeah she likes it, she is really tight right now since she doesn't just give it up to anybody and she doesn't play with toys. Getting there an inch at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Seconded.

Just remember that it's for her, not you, to decide who gets told and when they get told. Some girls want it all in the open right up front and can even get shirty if you don't tell, others want to keep their history quiet. To an extent this depends on how passable they are.

Discuss, beforehand, what you are going to do if you decide to say nothing, she gets spooked and some person who needs better manners actually challenges her or you. I mean, she may not really want you to deck the bastard. Whatever you decide together, stick to it. The first public outing is the most stressful.

You really need to discuss it with her with no pressure either way.

BTW, since you have never had a serious relationship beforel, I would share that in my experience, tgirls can be very sensitive, actually more than ordinary girls, so be prepared for, ummmmmmm, emotional fireworks, from time to time. (With luck you'll be getting them in bed too, so it's a fair trade.)
    I've talked to her in person now about this and she said she will tell them she is trans and is going to be 100% woman someday (well maybe not 100%, she is still not sure she will snip her junk yet).
    We did some some fireworks aswell, I was in the living room with her and her best friend who is also a tgirl and they were showing off their singing skills to songs from musicals and powerful soul/rock music songs and we were all having a really good laugh. Then me and her friend were talking for a while and suddenly my new girl got in a really big strop with the both of us. Neither of us did anything wrong but she was getting paranoid in her head. After a while she calmed down again and she said its because she isn't used to having a boyfriend and sometimes she thinks maybe none of it is real and I am just bullshitting her.
    Calmed her down in the end and her friend had a seperate chat with her and things are going well again lol.
    Those fireworks can go off without warning, I wonder what other things might trigger her off.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/743/FaFTsn.png

Lol! Yeah she likes it, she is really tight right now since she doesn't just give it up to anybody and she doesn't play with toys. Getting there an inch at a time.

I've talked to her in person now about this and she said she will tell them she is trans and is going to be 100% woman someday (well maybe not 100%, she is still not sure she will snip her junk yet).
    We did some some fireworks aswell, I was in the living room with her and her best friend who is also a tgirl and they were showing off their singing skills to songs from musicals and powerful soul/rock music songs and we were all having a really good laugh. Then me and her friend were talking for a while and suddenly my new girl got in a really big strop with the both of us. Neither of us did anything wrong but she was getting paranoid in her head. After a while she calmed down again and she said its because she isn't used to having a boyfriend and sometimes she thinks maybe none of it is real and I am just bullshitting her.
    Calmed her down in the end and her friend had a seperate chat with her and things are going well again lol.
    Those fireworks can go off without warning, I wonder what other things might trigger her off.
    ANYTHING

You'll get used to it. 99% of the time she doesn't mean it, it's just either the hormones fucking with her head or the massive insecurities that most transwomen have to deal with.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Wow, that was a bit unnecessary.i would love for my roommate and close friend to be cool with the guys i date but unfortunately she has strongly disliked them all .