Junior Poster

Default looking for my first shemale experience

i am from north jersey i am 19 and have been amazed by the beauty of shemales and want to have a sexual experience with one.. does anyone recommend any ts in the nyc or north jersey area that are non rushed and easy going when it comes to a first timer. if so please let me know i am dying to have one

There are many. I recommend that you puruse Eros for girls who appeal to you, then check their reviews on SER and TER before calling. All depends on what you want: top, bottom, oral, ethnic preference, whatever. Some think 20 minutes is an hour, others will make you feel like a sultan for the full hour. My favorite girls in NYC are Venus and Jasmin Thai, but others speak very highly of other girls. NYC is the TS capital of North America.

Be prepared for disappointment. The vast majority of TS working girls in NYC offer substandard service at high prices. And the majority odf reviews you will read are tainted. For example, SER has an acknowledged policy that they will remove any bad reviews if the girl simply asks for it. On TER, most of ALL the reviews (not just the TS ones) are shills. Your best bet is to find a guy who you trust who is willing to share some finds with you.

Lastly, the idea of non-rushed with most TS girls is that they let you past 5 feet of the door on the way in, and let you stay inside their apartment while you put you pants back on on the way out.

Sorry for being so negative, but I don't want a newbie going in thinking things are going to be all rosie when they probably aren't.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Danny is providing the flipside, which is good for the newbie to hear. Personally I don't like TER. On SER, one key is to also check out the reviewer, and get a sense of his experience and range and interests. Another is to check out how many reviews a girl has, and what their overall quality is. When you see dozens of reviews with detailed comments and all giving 8s, 9s, & 10s across the board, you know your chances are better.

Getting the advice of someone you trust is a good idea, but you do have to know what you want and whether what he's into is what you want.

Junior Poster

Like Danny said, be prepared. Whehter you'll be dissapointed or not, i dunno, but many things can happen especially AFTER your romance with a TS. I never chased a tranny, but she found me instead. I was totally in loved with here, she was absolutely amazing, but after we separated i kind of wound up in an inner conflict with myself. I was afraid that i was becoming a gay or something like that, i felt really bad a while. But today i know better.. At least i think so..

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by McManaman
    Like Danny said, be prepared. Whehter you'll be dissapointed or not, i dunno, but many things can happen especially AFTER your romance with a TS. I never chased a tranny, but she found me instead. I was totally in loved with here, she was absolutely amazing, but after we separated i kind of wound up in an inner conflict with myself. I was afraid that i was becoming a gay or something like that, i felt really bad a while. But today i know better.. At least i think so..
    Uppercut for McManaman.

If you liked her cause she was a hot babe, it's NOT gay.
    If you just like looking at dudes in a shower room, that's gay.

:P

now for me, I'd like to meet achick and hang with her and not be charged for the time.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    now for me, I'd like to meet achick and hang with her and not be charged for the time.
    That can get really expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    That can get really expensive.
    Why, the costs for the shrink alone...

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell