Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gay and not gay

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Gay and not gay

I think you're gay if your attracted to men and masculinity. In other words, the whole package.

A penis is not the whole package, so I do not think an interest in penises is enough to make a man gay.

I will "come out" here as someone who finds transmen very erotic. I have favorited a number of transmen videos at my xtube site. I would love to go down on a transman's pussy. At the same time, I have never had sex with a woman in my life and I have been exclusively attracted to men since I was 12 or 13.

It's the masculinity of the transmen that turns me on. Their pussies are hot to me because they're attached to hairy, bearded men.

Does that make me a lesbian? Hell no! (And please no jokes about my short hair. I'm growing it out now, I swear!)

So a man who is attracted to women with penises is definitely not gay.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by ClareSensual; 05-02-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Sticks and stones and stiff bones, but names can never hurt me.

You can call me anything you want as long as I get to spend an evening with Wendy, Liberty, Sunshyne, BB, Jamie, Eva, Kelly, Jane Marie, Vo, or Vanilla. I would be a happy camper with them alongside me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tits McButts View Post
    I know you're trying to say that despite handjobs and blowjobs being homosexual acts, dudes shouldn't overreact to anything on the stark basis that it isn't 100% straight. That is just a horrible, horrible way to phrase it because you're just riling up the same men that unnecessarily take offense to being called gay and not explaining why it shouldn't be deemed an insult.

Labels are stupid and confusing anyway.

I know you mean well. But it's called irony. It's not the same if you explain it.

Mind if I butt in? Junior Poster Tits McButts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClareSensual View Post
    I think you're gay if your attracted to men and masculinity. In other words, the whole package. A penis is not the whole package, so I do not think an interest in penises is enough to make a man gay. I will "come out" here as someone who finds transmen very erotic. I have favorited a number of transmen videos at my xtube site. I would love to go down on a transman's pussy. At the same time, I have never had sex with a woman in my life and I have been exclusively attracted to men since I was 12 or 13. It's the masculinity of the transmen that turns me on. Their pussies are hot to me because they're attached to hairy, bearded men. Does that make me a lesbian? Hell no! (And please no jokes about my short hair. I'm growing it out now, I swear!)
    So a man who is attracted to women with penises is definitely not gay.
    That's a new perspective on an issue that's been otherwise completely beaten into the ground around here. Interesting.

Congratulations, Spoogers, old chap.

You've finally pushed the whole "Am I Gay?" debate into full-on postmodern irony. That's a notable achievement.

Indeed, it could be said that the debate has finally jumped......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink shark.jpeg 
Views:	207 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	578217  

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    I have neither plastic tits nor am I flatchested... therefore:

Man penetrated by me is NOT GAY.

#Amirite
    OK, you convinced me. Go ahead and penetrate me!

Member Rookie Poster

Depends. It's an obvious grey area (life is complex people, get with it. lol..)

If a man who likes TS cock in his bum is gay, then what about a married couple in which the man gets pegged by his wife? The wife may not even think he's gay lol.. (and I'd bet many don't).

I guess sexuality is kind of like a continuum. totally straight is only fucking women, but liking TS' is a little way lower than than that. I would fuck and get fucked by a TS, but never a man (NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!) lol.. The thought to me is like drinking horse urine, just eww...

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lixx View Post
    Depends. It's an obvious grey area (life is complex people, get with it. lol..)

If a man who likes TS cock in his bum is gay, then what about a married couple in which the man gets pegged by his wife? The wife may not even think he's gay lol.. (and I'd bet many don't).

I guess sexuality is kind of like a continuum. totally straight is only fucking women, but liking TS' is a little way lower than than that. I would fuck and get fucked by a TS, but never a man (NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!) lol.. The thought to me is like drinking horse urine, just eww...
    What if a TV was fucking you missionary and their wig fell off, would you be mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by lixx View Post
    (NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!) lol.. The thought to me is like drinking horse urine, just eww...
    ....welllll,....you add some bubbles...a little alcohol...before you know it....ain't so bad..
    Attached Images Attached Images