Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Male lingerie

Junior Poster

Default Re: Male lingerie

I now have seen everything. Male lingerie?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Ew.

~BB~

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Ew.

Agreed. This stuff is just weird.

Why are they marketing this towards masculine men? Like "you can keep your masculinity and still wear a bra and panties . Your woman will love you for it -- really"

Why not make attractive well made lingerie targeted to girls who happen to have penises?

If you are determined to market lingeree for "men" just go ahead and produce things that make men look good. It would probably look gay as hell though.

Last edited by Merkurie; 05-15-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Ew.

~BB~
    Yep. And I extend that to all male "dress up" type stuff.

Except chaps. 'Cause they're just plain awesome, right?*

*chaps are not awesome. Please do not purchase, wear, or encourage use by others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	581368  

Wink Re: Male lingerie

they already have TG/TS LINGERIE

www.ChrysalisLingerie.com

Transgender Lingerie Brand, Chrysalis, Fills An Important Void (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2617584.html

From Isis King and Lea T to Connie Fleming and Lauren Foster, there are more transgender and transsexual models working in fashion than ever before. So it's high time the fashion industry, specifically the traditional world of lingerie, plays a little catch-up. Chrysalis Lingerie, a lingerie company devoted to transgender women, is aiming to do just that.
    Since 2010, Chrysalis Lingerie has created a line of specialty bras and underwear that cater to the specific needs of transgender women. The underwear is designed to lift, tuck and smooth while the bras are designed with full-cup padding.
    Beyond that, you can't tell a Chrysalis bra from any other: The styles are feminine yet not overly frilly, and they are modeled by a bevy of gorgeous transgender models in beautifully shot videos.
    The idea, said Chrysalis' co-founder Cy Lauz, was to make a product that would eliminate at least one of the stressful challenges facing trangender women. “Speaking from personal experience, I found no products that specifically cater to transgender women. There are some things for cross-dressers and drag queens, but they’re all sexually exploitative," she told Lingerie Talk. “I wanted a product that actually celebrated who we are, something that made us feel beautiful but is also practical.”
    It's an important niche in the market: There are an estimated 700,000 transgender people in the U.S., according to a 2011 study, but few options catering to them in the market. The response to Chrysalis Lingerie across the Web has been widely positive and the brand was featured on the Style Network's documentary, "Born Male, Living Female."
    Chrysalis Lingerie has been around for three years but is enjoying newfound recognition. We've reached out to Chrysalis Lingerie to find out when we might be seeing e-commerce on their site, but in the meantime, check out the company's Facebook page for all sorts of fashion- and LGBT-related goodness.

Chrysalis. Lingerie for the Transgender Woman.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lOOQ-huxhWg

UPDATE: A rep from Chrysalis tells us that they'll be launching their "Basic Collection" this spring, available through their online store.

Transgender woman launches lingerie line for others who have made male-to-female transition after fruitless hunt for the perfect underwear

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...underwear.html

Transgender lingerie line enjoys newfound recognition (Photos)

7. Transgender ClothingNew York City, New York - According to a recent survey, there are an estimated 700,000 transgender people living in the U.S. alone, with the majority of them being male-to-female. Just as importantly, there are now more....

http://www.examiner.com/article/tran...nd-recognition

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie View Post
    Why are they marketing this towards masculine men? Like "you can keep your masculinity and still wear a bra and panties . Your woman will love you for it -- really"

Why not make attractive well made lingerie targeted to girls who happen to have penises?

If you are determined to market lingeree for "men" just go ahead and produce things that make men look good. It would probably look gay as hell though.
  8. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r-TRANSGENDER-LINGERIE-large570.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	581369  

Last edited by natina; 05-15-2013 at 06:47 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

I think lingerie 'for trans women' is a lousy idea, too. Like all women, we come in different shapes and sizes and the majority of us can fit just fine into clothes not specially tailored 'for us,' whatever that even means. As to the one thing we trans women all do have in common (pre-ops, anyway) - bulge - there are plenty of solutions already on the market.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 05-15-2013 at 11:28 AM.

I am 6'5", 220# and find it almost impossible to find things to fit. Thigh his come just above my knees.

I found Homme Mystere recently & got their China Doll bra and panty set and the Fun Teddy. The stuff is way too expensive, the product range is limited, but everything fit. The best part is that my accessories, which I like to keep hidden, weren't hanging outside the panties or teddy. But some cute boyshorts that I found at Walmart do the job just as well and I like them better.

Thanks for the links below to other resources.

Marcia