Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Smile Enjoying a TS Vacation

I just got back from an amazing week on the Oregon coast with a T girl. My first overnight T experience but I've done GG vacations many a time. I posted some more specific info and photos here: http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=77304.

Here are just some points I saw that may be specific to her or may be more general to tgirls. It may help us T admirers be better at admiring.

Stacie is 29, I believe natural blonde from LA that is 4 years into transition. I find her attractive and very passable. She doesn't blend in though as she is radiant, is 6'-5" and has a model material body. Still learning about clothes some, generally wears business wife / trophy wife types of clothes. We had fun at BCBG picking out a couple of outfits. Women really wanted to talk to her as she is so tall. Like the 5 min conversation at the check out counter with the clerk.

She still is quite concerned about passing, its the things of girl talk, like what mothers say, what women find important. She brought up at the salon, she was asked "Do you work?" and had to realize that the option of being stay at home was OK. It made me realize how much it is the signs, gestures, and lingo was so important on being seen as female by females. Us guys don't really register this, but we do know the guy-girl talk. I think passing for the females is harder than passing to us guys.

I have (and had) GG girlfriends that are 'fashion' girls as well as ones that didn't care. Well Stacie took (and this is probably common with Tgirls) an extra hour a day doing 'makeup' kinds of things- washing, creams, hair, hand and body care etc. to be passable than a fashion girl. It would be an hour after the gym to be ready for the beach or for dinner out. But then it was an honor to have her beside you. Every guy thinking "Wow, how did he score her", and the women giving their guy the evil eye.

So I am heading to the beach with a fashion girl, I had discussed with her beforehand to dress very warm in the upper body to stay warm in shorts so wading on the beach was enjoyable. That went well, but there was a pleasant surprise, a bit of the boy explorer in her was still present. We walked 7 miles one day, 3 or 4 many days. One time we saw a 8'x 8' box culvert with about 6" of water in it at a pretty spot. Stacie went "should we check it out", we did and it was great. It was a secret valley that was quite cool. But a GG would probably never do that.

Stacie loves to be top, and I love being bottom and the week of sex was just incredible. Wild at times but also gentle, giggly, and really fun. Needless to say it was wonderful. Eating was also interesting, Stacie eats healthy but the quantity of a guy verses the far smaller portions of a GG.

I had an incredible time, learned a lot about people, tgirls, life, and how to enjoy life more than usual. I also became close friends with a cool lady that I had enjoyed only 2 evenings with before this trip.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Enjoying a TS Vacation

Being naturally inquisitive and wanting to explore some cool aspects of nature is a male characteristic? Lmao that's a bit sexist

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Corran's Avatar

It sounds like you had a good time. See, I'm interested too in how a transitioning woman lives her life on a day to day basis (yes to anyone reading I'm interested in more than shagging a tgirl). I'd love to meet a beautiful woman like Stacie and spending time with her, getting to know her and enjoying any similiar interests we may share. I'm envious of your vacation sir!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Being naturally inquisitive and wanting to explore some cool aspects of nature is a male characteristic? Lmao that's a bit sexist
    Well it was tricky footing and then going thru a 100' long tunnel isn't a typical girl thing, nor 80% of guys either. I've rock climbed and hiked a lot with girls in my life (back in college days), they looked decent to quite attractive but were not fashion oriented girls. I would have expected them to do most of what we did, but not be the leader of the exploring.

Stacie was the first fashion girl I've been with that would wade creeks, wriggle up rocks and trails and the like.

Kelly Shore appears to be a fashion girl on HA, I would not expect her to do these kinds of things, but would love it if she did.

Last edited by Rusty Eldora; 04-29-2013 at 05:39 AM.

Junior Poster

I have seen Stacie a couple of times at Neighbours, she is TALL, and quite pretty.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.