Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Default Re: So Girls... What do you think of a bottom guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbiteyes View Post
    The way I figure it, my parts are for my guy to enjoy. I don't see anything "undominant" about giving oral (and if he is doing it in a dominant way and just doing what he wants, sooo hot lol). Just I can't bring myself to top ~_~ Anything else though is fine by me :P

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Corran's Avatar

Sorry if this is a little off topic but I had to bring this up. I've seen the word 'chaser' used by people on this forum. I'm taking it this means someone who only wants a transwoman because she has a cock. I'm not gonna lie, that was the allure for me at first. A beautiful, sexy and feminine woman with a cock was a kink, I guess. But after talking to several TS's online, through cams and various other chatrooms, then here, I can honestly say I'm attracted to several of these women because of their attitudes, personality, sense of humour..the list goes on and on. I can say one thing sexually that really does attract me too is these lovely women seem more passionate in the bedroom, more open to kissing and other ways of touching than just genitals making contact. Yes I want to watch her cum from the pleasure I'm giving as I've stated in other threads but for me, now, it's about so much more than them having a cock. Does that make me a chaser?
    As for being a bottom, I don't think I would be into that, at least not at first. I guess it would depend on what my partner wanted down the line. As for oral, it's always been a big part of my sex life, giving as much if not more than receiving and I can't imagine being with a partner and not going down on them.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rabbiteyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Corran View Post
    Sorry if this is a little off topic but I had to bring this up. I've seen the word 'chaser' used by people on this forum. I'm taking it this means someone who only wants a transwoman because she has a cock.
    Ehh, when I use "chaser" , I use it to refer to guys who want the fantasy of a trans person...not the reality of one (generally they are completely clueless too, like they think a trans person ejaculates ~_~ it's like, nope, not if you have been on hormones for more than a few months).

Guys who are attracted to a trans persons body for the attributes of a trans person body? I just see that as normal ~_~ Nothing wrong with a trans persons body, it can be hot :3 we have lots of fun parts :P

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbiteyes View Post
    Ehh, when I use "chaser" , I use it to refer to guys who want the fantasy of a trans person...not the reality of one (generally they are completely clueless too, like they think a trans person ejaculates ~_~ it's like, nope, not if you have been on hormones for more than a few months).

Guys who are attracted to a trans persons body for the attributes of a trans person body? I just see that as normal ~_~ Nothing wrong with a trans persons body, it can be hot :3 we have lots of fun parts :P

So just to be clear, are you saying that any man who desires anything "you" can't personally offer or just flat out don't like is a chaser...?

Hmm... I guess that would be an easy way to cut your losses with said guy even if you were really attracted to him. However the reality is that there are some tgirls out there who can make a "fantasy" come true. Hell what you call a "fantasy" me and my trans-friend would simply call the usual Sunday through Saturday night.

The way see I it, a strictly bottom tranny who makes a man feel guilty for wanting a Top with all that "cums" with it. Is no different than a genetic girl who condemns to a guy that date tgirl at any stage of transition or sexual preference.

Good news for me is "Who the hell cares...." See it for what it's worth fella's.
    Would you even like either chicks in those instances anymore..? If not why entertain her opinion when there are clearly some women out there who's desires and understandings are contrary to the norm? And it's not the small amount that some here would reluctantly acknowledge either. There's plenty more.

So for the record, a male to female transsexual who stays erect and can actually cum without a fee involved is not a Unicorn nor an endangered species.... So the chances of riding one this lifetime is quite high for all hoping to get a ticket LOL!

Last edited by Chase_Mcthirsty; 04-30-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Rookie Poster

Gotta say I'm surprised by a lot of the responses in this thread. Esp those from the TG women. I've been with several TG women over time. I'd say a majority of them have asked me (at times verging on begging!) to bottom for them. At first I thought, I'm not really into the idea of bottoming but I'm open minded so I'll give it a shot to give my partner the pleasure. Each time (lets say 3 times) I hated it and asked them to stop soon after starting.

So basically I've come to the conclusion that I'm a strict top and refuse outright when someone asks me to bottom. This has resulted in a lot of my TG partners to show clear disappointment/ask several times trying to get me to change my mind. So after a couple of times of this happening, I'd ask the girls what's the ratio of guys they were with bottom to top. The vast majority said bottoms/vers. So I just got the impression that a lot of T-girls liked bottoms and there were a lot of bottoms seeking out t-girls.

Interesting to see so many responses saying the opposite, maybe there's something in the water in London, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjones17 View Post
    Gotta say I'm surprised by a lot of the responses in this thread. Esp those from the TG women. I've been with several TG women over time. I'd say a majority of them have asked me (at times verging on begging!) to bottom for them. At first I thought, I'm not really into the idea of bottoming but I'm open minded so I'll give it a shot to give my partner the pleasure. Each time (lets say 3 times) I hated it and asked them to stop soon after starting.

So basically I've come to the conclusion that I'm a strict top and refuse outright when someone asks me to bottom. This has resulted in a lot of my TG partners to show clear disappointment/ask several times trying to get me to change my mind. So after a couple of times of this happening, I'd ask the girls what's the ratio of guys they were with bottom to top. The vast majority said bottoms/vers. So I just got the impression that a lot of T-girls liked bottoms and there were a lot of bottoms seeking out t-girls.

Interesting to see so many responses saying the opposite, maybe there's something in the water in London, lol.
    That bit in bold is 100% true. It really surprised me when I found that out at first, but it is so. Horses for courses.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Exactly as I suspected...BTW, I don't believe it's too far of a stretch to say that with all the difficulties involved, many girls are likely to have conflicting feelings regarding their penis, which is totally understandable given the circumstances.
    This may be slightly off-topic and I may have posted something to this effect in the past but I know personally of three post-op women who have expressed different thoughts on their conflicting feelings regarding their penis. All of the women at one point would occasionally top their lovers and none worked in the sex trade.

One woman, in a word, "missed" her penis at times. It turns out, much to her surprise, she was a bit more attached to it than she thought; she thoroughly enjoys her vagina but on more than a few occasions she shared with me her desire to be on the delivering end of things. The other two women are exceedingly pleased with the visual results despite the fact one still does not regularly orgasm and her libido is virtually non-existent and the other prefers anal sex to vaginal sex when she's feeling really horny. None of the women had major problems with guys who were sometimes bottoms but to be sure they generally preferred to be on the bottom.

Anecdotally, this doesn't include non-op transsexuals.

See e.g.

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Quote Originally Posted by Corran View Post
    Sorry if this is a little off topic but I had to bring this up. I've seen the word 'chaser' used by people on this forum. I'm taking it this means someone who only wants a transwoman because she has a cock. I'm not gonna lie, that was the allure for me at first. A beautiful, sexy and feminine woman with a cock was a kink, I guess. But after talking to several TS's online, through cams and various other chatrooms, then here, I can honestly say I'm attracted to several of these women because of their attitudes, personality, sense of humour..the list goes on and on. I can say one thing sexually that really does attract me too is these lovely women seem more passionate in the bedroom, more open to kissing and other ways of touching than just genitals making contact. Yes I want to watch her cum from the pleasure I'm giving as I've stated in other threads but for me, now, it's about so much more than them having a cock. Does that make me a chaser?
    As for being a bottom, I don't think I would be into that, at least not at first. I guess it would depend on what my partner wanted down the line. As for oral, it's always been a big part of my sex life, giving as much if not more than receiving and I can't imagine being with a partner and not going down on them.
    I think you have a pretty good attitude and as long as you're like that in life, a lot of TS women will like you. They have far more shit to deal with, insecurities, self-doubt and stuff, than cis-gendered people. I think as long as you are sensitive to her needs in terms of her gender identity, then there's room for a lot of flexibility in bed. Not all transwomen hate their dicks by any means, but how you deal with them will be very closely observed.

And just let's be clear: if a girl is on sufficient doses of hormones to feminise, she will have a limp noodle. It's just endocrinology, no need for people to get all upset. Go and read it up. The erectile response requires testosterone, which is one reason why you get a blood test if you have erectile dysfunction, to determine whether you produce enough. Proper transition HRT uses androgen blockers to suppress testosterone= limpy.

She will probably still be able to cum, but it will likely be completely clear liquid. However a stiffish semi is about as hard as it's going to get, and that only just before she blows, unless blue pill therapy is being used. All the debate about who does what to whom, trust me, counts as nothing when you're dealing with a miniature version of the Mull of Kintyre. Even if she does like you to play with her noodle, you'll need an arse like the Dartford Tunnel for her to get it in there. BTDT. Sorry about the geography.

Rookie Poster

One day many of you will be liberated from all your fucking rules and just do what feels good. To think a guy who likes to bottom is somehow weak or effeminate is just more mental baggage, and a different--and not enjoyable--form of bondage.

It's astounding to me how many tgirls are so unbearably, if understandably, insecure and double standardized about all this stuff. Why would a straight man who can bang gg's all day long be attracted to a tgirl if not for the something extra part? Because he's attracted to plastic surgery and wholesale insecurity?

I have a tremendous amount of sympathy for the plight of the tgirl, but I have no fucking time for all rules and baggage that too many of you carry around about what should feel good and who's a fag or not. It's just exactly the kind of bullshit that you want others to liberate you from so you can live fully and equally. Many of you suffer from Stockholm Syndrome (look it up).

If I listened to all the chatter and wholesale mind fucking that communities like these push out all day long I'd never get to experience the rich variety of love, longing and pleasure that exists out there in the world.

Call me a fag, a top, a bottom, a chaser....whatever. In the end your own personal liberation will never happen if you get trapped in labels and in the rigid fears of people who themselves have never experienced a true inner transformation.

Do what makes you feel good, and fuck anyone who can't handle it. They're the insecure ones, not you. Any idiot knows that we're composed equally of male and female characteristics, and how that breaks down into our senses is both fascinating and never-ending. It should be a fun journey of exploration, not a list of do's and don'ts written by body fascists.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    And just let's be clear: if a girl is on sufficient doses of hormones to feminise, she will have a limp noodle. It's just endocrinology, no need for people to get all upset. Go and read it up. The erectile response requires testosterone, which is one reason why you get a blood test if you have erectile dysfunction, to determine whether you produce enough. Proper transition HRT uses androgen blockers to suppress testosterone= limpy.
    Yeah, but actually no. I've been on HRT over four years, and for awhile it wouldn't get up, but without changing dosages (still 200 mg spironolactone a day), I've gotten over a block in my head and I can get crazy hard several times a day, simply because I'm that horny and that comfortable with myself.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.