Junior Poster

Default TS Bar "Club Xtra" (used to be Trixies) Florida

I had a chance to go to "Club Xtra" in Hollywood Florida... which used to be called Trixies. It's a tranny bar I've been wanting to visit but never had the chance til now.

OH SO GLAD I DID!!!!!!! It's a nice and comfortable environment. one that doesn't pressure you. I was expecting a small place with MAYBE 1 or 2 TS's but I was pleasantly surprised that there were about a good 10-12 in there and honestly almost all of them were "doable", and there were a few knockouts as well. Just didn't expect it that way.

I ended up getting two lap dances. They quote $25 but for a bit more, they can make it worth your while

The first girl came up to me and I offered her a drink but she declined and gave me a few kisses and a rub of the crotch and suggested a lap dance. She was about 6" without heels.. but had heels on!! It was hot!!! They only have a little area next to the bar with a curtain which is the "private area". So she took my hand and off we went. She was from Argentina and was very well endowed. She got very hard and teased me with it and let me blow her for a few seconds. She was fantastic.

Second girl was just a tad pushy and she convinced me to do a lap dance. She was not quite as cute/attractive but still "doable". When in the lap dance area, she asked if I had a condom because she wanted to fuck me. Not sure she was wanting to do it right then and there but she didn't really strike me fancy as much and I declined.

Anyways........... at first I was skeptical of going there but I'm really glad and will be back again when I'm in South Florida.

Based on what I saw, I would absolutely recommend this place.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/Tra...ng-49/21283289

Kap

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Default Re: TS Bar "Club Xtra" (used to be Trixies) Florida

$25 a dance? Think more guys would be getting dances if they charged 2 for $30 or 4 for $50. ! song for $25 is a bit much.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?