Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    I doubt I would talk about my love for TGs, unless I was involved with a TG seriously.

If I was in love with a TG, I would like to think that I wouldn't care what people think. I don't mention my GG relationships much though. Until I think the relationship will last.
    Same here Kabuki. I really dont/wont tell any of my friends and or family wether the guy I'm seeing is my bf. I just dont see any reason to unless ofcourse it's definite and a serious one. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Isn't one of the T/S cliches that they don't want to be your "dirty little secret"?

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Isn't one of the T/S cliches that they don't want to be your "dirty little secret"?
    Yeah that is one..of the very many. LOL I suppose what it means is that if you cant go out with your hunny out in public and or introduce/integrate her into your life..i.e meeting your friends and family but you love being with her indoors then youre basically leading a double life and is certainly ashamed of her. And thats keeping her your dirty little secret in your closet or very many. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

so is it wrong to not want to show off your girl cause you don't think she'll "pass" or to think your mother will just use her intuition and sense your girl is different? I mean isn't the goal to blend in? So it's bad for a guy to want his T-girl to blend in?

so is it wrong to not want to show off your girl cause you don't think she'll "pass" or to think your mother will just use her intuition and sense your girl is different? I mean isn't the goal to blend in? So it's bad for a guy to want his T-girl to blend in?
    Being able to pass is really the most important goal of most if not all transexuals..To "blend-in" and not cause chaos, fuss, tension etc. when out in public. But being ashamed of your girl is another story..I think that's what hurts a tg more. She might not say it to your face but..her "hurt" feelings there even if she denies it. Its not her fault if she isnt as passable as others. Your total acceptance holds more weight and ofcourse will endear you more to her. The point is, you need to give her a chance. Sometimes you need to take the risk and see what happens.

~Kisses.

HTG

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Being able to pass is really the most important goal of most if not all transexuals..To "blend-in" and not cause chaos, fuss, tension etc. when out in public. But being ashamed of your girl is another story..I think that's what hurts a tg more. She might not say it to your face but..her "hurt" feelings there even if she denies it. Its not her fault if she isnt as passable as others. Your total acceptance holds more weight and ofcourse will endear you more to her. The point is, you need to give her a chance. Sometimes you need to take the risk and see what happens.

~Kisses.

HTG
    As I followed this thread that actually was my question.

If your girl passes, should you tell others about her status, or
    does the issue only arise if there are concerns about her passing.

I think many times guys over react about whether their girl is passing,
    that they may think the world knows something that it doesn't.

But no, that dirty little secret thing don't work.

Junior Poster

QUESTION: Have you ever told anyone of your close friends/associates and or family that you like and or are into transexuals?

ANSWER: It came up intensley once with my best friend, he saw a tg and started making fun and I defended her and it started this whole discussion between me and him, in the end I know he knows I love them but we didnt really talk about it directly.

QUESTION: If so, how did they take it or reacted? If not, why have you not told them?

ANSWER: His reaction was part super surprised and part denial. I would tell if I met a girl I was really serious about for sure and I know my family and true friends would back me up. I have some tg friends I go out with and I am not ashamed at all. I like to be on the down low about it but if confronted I would never duck n run. Anyways most people wont question your motives if your sure of yourself.

QUESTION: Do you care what they think? Yes/No? And why or why not?

ANSWER: Yes and No. Maybe I shouldnt, but I care what people think to a certain extent. It all depends on the situation so sometimes yes and sometimes no. There are situations where I dont voice my opinion or politics because maybe I dont want to jeaprodize my job. Honestly facing it has made me more active in supporting and caring about gay rights in general. So I like to believe I have become more aware in my process. But I know I still neeed to grow more.

Rookie Poster

Me my familly don't know my preferences but my best friend knows it and he understand it and support my choice..

Rookie Poster

Nobody Knows.

Some years ago my dad told me about Transsexuals. He said:" Be careful they are looking like woman but they have a ..."
    At this time I was not interesting in Transsexuals.
    But a few years later I loved it.
    I will always remeber my dad words. LOL

Nobody Knows. I think my brother knows but he said nothing.

I keep an eye on this board a long time.
    I think it is the best board about shemale ...

I love woman. I love cock. I love shemales.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SHEMALE-LOVER2
    Nobody Knows.

Some years ago my dad told me about Transsexuals. He said:" Be careful they are looking like woman but they have a ..."
    At this time I was not interesting in Transsexuals.
    But a few years later I loved it.
    I will always remeber my dad words. LOL

Nobody Knows. I think my brother knows but he said nothing.
    Too funny.