Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    None of my family members know but i wouldn't really care if they did,its hard to really even care what people think when they are too busy for you even though i care a great deal for my family i wouldn't care.Freinds LOL are illrelevant to me so by default i don't care if a did have a freind a wouldn't care. I live my life for me and only me because i love only myself.
    Well said Legend! Thats a great outlook you have (Im the same).

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by SHEMALE-LOVER2

Hi Hara Juku

Yes I know it sounds ironic and funny. My Dad thought he did the right thing. But if parents forbid or warn you of something you get a real allure.

LoveU
    I know what you mean. Haha..dont drink, dont smoke, dont do this, dont do that..eventually you do it anyways. LOL Its like the temptation for Thee forbidden fruit.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

I told everyone long ago and nothing changed in my life except alot of my friends are jealous of the hot chicks i've dated, while their wives just get fatter and frumpier haha

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SHEMALE-LOVER2
    Nobody Knows.

Some years ago my dad told me about Transsexuals. He said:" Be careful they are looking like woman but they have a ..."
    At this time I was not interesting in Transsexuals.
    But a few years later I loved it.
    I will always remeber my dad words. LOL

Nobody Knows. I think my brother knows but he said nothing.
    now this some funny shit

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    None of my family members know but i wouldn't really care if they did,its hard to really even care what people think when they are too busy for you even though i care a great deal for my family i wouldn't care.Freinds LOL are illrelevant to me so by default i don't care if a did have a freind a wouldn't care. I live my life for me and only me because i love only myself.
    Well said Legend! Thats a great outlook you have (Im the same).

~Kisses.

HTG
    Thanks

naughtyboy Rookie Poster

Default Interesting Topic

It was the first time I saw the topic and I read almost the entire thread. Personally my best friend who is gay is the only person who knows. I had a conversation many years ago with my parents about some sexual issues and was purposely ambigious which only made an awkward situation. In retrospect I regret having that conversation as I wasn't ready for it at the time and didn't handle it well. I also date women so I've never broached the subject with my parents again. If I were to tell them, I think my mother would be a bit disappointed as she'd like for me to have children, but it wouldn't mean she didn't love me and I'd always be close with my parents.

One of my other friends I told about some issues about sexual preference about five years ago. I think he suspects my liking of trannies. I don't think he'd care with regard to our friendship, but he has a big mouth and it would get out. I'm not in a place where I"m comfortable with that.

My biggest regret in this is my inability to discuss this with women I've dated. It's a problem on a few levels. Most importantly sexually. I've evolved almost exclusively into a bottom and struggle to get hard enough to have intercourse. Not that I've been naked hundreds of times with women but over the past 5-7years I've been in bed with about 10 women and the only one that made me cum wasn't from fucking.

This in turn made me less reluctant to have sex with women and I was never comfortable enough to tell them about my sexual preference. There are two girls that I probably hurt one in particular and that I deeply regret as she deserved better than that.

naughtyboy Rookie Poster

Default Hari

I applaud you for creating this thread, and enjoy both your picture and your posts. I am somewhat bothered that you seem to have some sort of agenda on this topic and look down upon those that choose not to broadcast it to the world.

I have always admired the courage that T-Girls have to become the person they desire to be in spite of the hostility that is endured from main-stream society. I especially applaud someone like Allanah who seems like a very special person and is clearly comfortable in her own skin (at least until the next surgery .

You obviously made a difficult transition, but it seems that you have taken a very tough stand against those that are in the closet. We are all part of the same community and should be friends not haters.

Default Re: Hari

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    NOT TOO SURE IF THESE QUESTIONS WERE ASKED BEFORE. IF IT IS, MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS. ~THNX.

1. Have you ever told anyone of your close friends/associates and or family that you like and or are into transexuals?

If so, how did they take it or reacted? If not, why have you not told them?

2. Do you care what they think? Yes/No? And why or why not?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyboy
    I applaud you for creating this thread, and enjoy both your picture and your posts.
    You're welcome!

I am somewhat bothered that you seem to have some sort of agenda on this topic and look down upon those that choose not to broadcast it to the world.
    And I am ANNOYED that you think that naughtyboy. First fo all, you dont know me on a personal level to be drawing a "conclusion". Why dont you just take these question for what they are? Instead of thinking any motive behind it?

You obviously made a difficult transition,
    Is transitioning at 14 difficult? Yes but Ive managed it. So STFU!

but it seems that you have taken a very tough stand against those that are in the closet. We are all part of the same community and should be friends not haters.
    That's BULL. You wanted to know why I asked these questions? Ill tell you why?!

This thread was created in May 8, 2006. The reason I asked them is because the last guy Ive dated wouldnt dare tell his parents about my sexuality. You might say that it shouldnt be a non issue or something to that effect as long as you two loved eachother blah blah blah. But anyways 2 years of being together..Ive met his family, he's met mine. We attended his family functions together (sometimes even with his parents) i.e. uncles birthday, aunties funeral, cousins graduation, college friends weddings (not one but 2), race track, sunday brunches etc. I do feel that after awhile (2 years is awhile) he should have the balls to tell his parents he's dating a transexual. Thats not my responsibility but his. I just gotten tired playing charade (the part of his gf) when for a fact I didnt feel comfortable going to his gigs mingling with these people at different functions who didnt have an idea his gf was a tranny. So there! How would you feel if at every wedding you're asked "So when are you two getting married?". Frankly, It's tiring to hear!

~Kisses.

HTG

naughtyboy Rookie Poster

Default You validated my point

HTG:

Clearly you have an opinion and I respect that. As for your issues with your boyfriend, that must be a difficult situation for you but you are CHOOSING to go along with his charade. On the positive side he has included you with his family and his life.

I do not appreciate being told the STFU. I would expect someone who dealt with your transition to be a little more sensitive of others and not just expect them to agree with you on everything.

Default Re: You validated my point

HTG:

Clearly you have an opinion and I respect that. As for your issues with your boyfriend, that must be a difficult situation for you but you are CHOOSING to go along with his charade. On the positive side he has included you with his family and his life.

I do not appreciate being told the STFU. I would expect someone who dealt with your transition to be a little more sensitive of others and not just expect them to agree with you on everything.
    Then perhaps you need to be sensitive too with your assessments of WHY such a thread was done. I have no hidden agenda contrary to what you have conconted in that small brain of yours. And I likewise will be kinder even gentler replying to your ass!

Just because you have been hurt does not give you the right to make light of my questions.

Is it possible that I struck a nerve with you?

I'm new to this board and the first thing you do is go in the attack. Not very welcoming. Look at this from my perspective. After reading almost the entire thread about going public (which I gave you credit for creating), I pointed out how harsh you were to some people. Your response to that was:
    1. that I don't know you. (Not personally, but you do get a sense of someone's personality by reading their posts).
    2. to STFU because I complimented your courage to transition; and
    3. to call me gay.

I'd be interested to see if that makes you feel better about yourself.

No need to PM me and tell me Im obnoxious. Youre the newbie yet you act like a total ass.

~Kisses.

HTG