Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Negative posts

Silver Poster

Default Negative posts

Seems to me that every time someone posts a thread extolling the beauty of a girl there are guys who have to piss on it with negative posts.

Seanchi puts up a thread with girls pics and bam, someone has to chime in and say some negative shit about how one of the girls looks.

Someone puts up a xyz is cute and bam someone has to put their negative 2 cents in saying that no she's not.

The girls sometimes come here and see that negative shit and then don't want to come back. Why? Because these nincompoops insist on putting their negative vibe out there and pissing on threads.

There are tens of thousands of members on this site but why is it that the same dudes keep up that trollish nonsense.

I have been fortunate to meet some of the girls in the industry in real life and when the subject of HA comes up its always the same thing....a few negative masturbators give the rest of us a bad name.

Before you hit that send key think that shit through. Why needlessly hurt someone for no reason.

23 out of 24 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Senior Member Junior Poster surf4490's Avatar

Default Re: Negative posts

Nincompoops my mum used to say that
    Look the WWW is a mirror of society ,warts n all. Idiots are necessary .so the rest of us know how perfect we are

4 out of 6 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Seems to me that every time someone posts a thread extolling the beauty of a girl there are guys who have to piss on it with negative posts.

Seanchi puts up a thread with girls pics and bam, someone has to chime in and say some negative shit about how one of the girls looks.

Someone puts up a xyz is cute and bam someone has to put their negative 2 cents in saying that no she's not.

The girls sometimes come here and see that negative shit and then don't want to come back. Why? Because these nincompoops insist on putting their negative vibe out there and pissing on threads.

There are tens of thousands of members on this site but why is it that the same dudes keep up that trollish nonsense.

I have been fortunate to meet some of the girls in the industry in real life and when the subject of HA comes up its always the same thing....a few negative masturbators give the rest of us a bad name.

Before you hit that send key think that shit through. Why needlessly hurt someone for no reason.
    I wish I could give you 100 thumbs up for your post. I totally agree with you. I recently called someone out on that the other day on another thread. Mean people suck.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post

Well put sweetheart! If you are going to the Tranny Awards next Feb, I'd love to hug you and thank you personally! Much Luv XOXO

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Hence my signature.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

negative masturbators

I'm stealing that!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Well put Ed. No point in spreading negativity.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I agree wholeheartedly with Ed's sentiments here. Bad mouthing pics of the girls does no one any service. And it is a big disservice to the ladies themselves.

Interestingly I came across these remarks about HA on another forum (of which I' not a member)
    They were posted in 2011.....
    ! "Sooo, recently 've been on the Hung Angels forum, and wow, I've never seen such a huge concentration of racists, homophobes, misogynists and transphobic hypocrites. Then there's the one's who are just mentally deranged.

I dunno if they actaully have any moderators on there, but it seems that anything goes, they just let the hatemongers run riot through all the threads.

Seeing all that disgusting rabble makes me appreciate all you lovely boys on here a whole lot more. "

2. "Yeah, I stumbled across that site a long time ago. I saw how horrible the community was and never went back. This place is FAR better."

3. "I belong over at Hung Angels. It's ok. I don't get into the conversations much because of the trolls and bashing. It's a shame that they left it go and people post anything they want with no consequences."

4. "I agree, I frequent that site. I don't let it bother me, because I don't really have to worry about all the homophobic, transphobic, selfphobic cowards. After all, unlike in real life, if I don't like what they're saying, I can just either ignore them completely or just go to another site."

5. "Dont even want to see that site...if you dont like shemales or ladyboys thats your choice...but dont hate !"

6. "Personally, I scan the site as quickly as possible for any new material which interests me and then get the hell out. Frankly, I don't care if someone is racist, misogynistic of transphobic - all of them are equally obnoxious, while most seem to be semi-literate. Most of the content I have read over there I would not bother with during daily life, therefore I am certainly not going to sit on it for hours in private.

There is heavy traffic over there - which just goes to illustrate how many loathsome people there are - but as long as they all stay together we know where to find them."

Two of our regular posters here Liberty harkness and Bella Belluci also posted there - defedning Hung Angels.

I think this site has improved a lot in recent months. There are fewer of the haters and trolls, but it is worth noting what a negative impression a stupid and thoughtless handful of posters here create in the wider community of girls and admirers.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Two of our regular posters here Liberty harkness and Bella Belluci also posted there - defedning Hung Angels.
    Wait. Over where?

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I think this site has improved a lot in recent months. There are fewer of the haters and trolls, but it is worth noting what a negative impression a stupid and thoughtless handful of posters here create in the wider community of girls and admirers.
    I'd have to agree with that. People aren't always going to get along, but things have been relatively tame around here lately IMO.

~BB~

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Its Trans ladyboy forum

Your post from June 23 2011
    "I'm sad to hear that you guys feel the way you do about HA. I spend most of my time there, mostly battling trolls and haters, but I find it amusing, and the senior most members do have a camaraderie with each other and with the members who actually contribute to the site. I understand that there isn't much moderation, and why that might be a problem for some people, but for a girl like me, the freedom of speech is all for the better. I'm a bit of a Libertarian and a Darwinist myself and I think HA helps provide our community with the benefits of open discussion of ideas and of the natural selection that takes place as a consequence."

~BB~

and Liberty's the next day:"HA is great for one simple thing bsically well from my perspective and those like me .... promotion of our content/sites etc ... i get signups from my posts...

As to the posts well they are all just amusing there is nothing on HA that i deem as serious its just a bit of fun and games ,,, if people can get their head to think like that ...HA is an ok place .."

1 out of 1 members liked this post.