Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Hot NY Latina Transsexual Rookie Poster

I have been meaning to go, but I been swamped with school! Now im free of school....whew!
    Can't wait to see you beautiful ladies and hot men next week...kisses
    PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

A daft question but which one is recommended? I'm from NZ but in NYC this week (9 of Oct to 13 Oct), can only really attend one party due to money shortage, either suny dee-lites tues party or allanahs thurs one (both at the Vapor room)...which one is better and more upscale???

Veteran Poster

don't be cheap, goto both...
    if you need money, just donate your body for a couple hours to a hospital for human tests, like bums do...thank god for bums....

Rookie Poster

will there be one this Thursday? I realize that the title of the thread includes the words 'every Thursday' but before I drive 2 1/2 hours to NYC, park in NYC, get over my nerves (since Ive never been to amything like this), all while risking a speeding ticket in my haste to get there, I'd like to make sure that Vapor will be open and that the hotness in the party pics will be as available as I imagine.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

yes we are open

we have a new look too well the flyer does - hehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new_living_dolls_111.jpg 
Views:	7583 
Size:	483.5 KB 
ID:	70766  

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

I'm gonna be in the Big Apple next week whats a better party Thursday

or Friday night ?

JOGA BONITA PELE O MELHOR

Junior Poster

went to the thursday night party last night --- it was INCREDIBLE. PHENOMENAL. Beautiful girls --- tons of them --- great vibe --- girls totally friendly, sweet, fun to talk to and even more fun to hang out with.
    I am a dumb midwesterner and for me, making the trip to NYC for this party was a big deal. It was totally worth it.
    Best part --- I got to hang out and talk with Allanah, one of the most beautiful girls in the world.

A great party --- everyone who posts here should try to make it at least once.

Rookie Poster

I have seen it even better. Hope you get the chance to see it top your night.Maybe tonight! Good luck Dude

Rookie Poster

Default Tuesday & Thursday Parties

I would love to attend the Tuesday and Thursday parties but wanted to know what the crowd was like. I am a professional black male trying to be discreet and feel comfortable. I am very sociable, like to drink, have fun and enjoy the ladies but don't want to be the only black guy there. Please help a brother out with comments

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Re: Tuesday & Thursday Parties

[quote="hungwell987"]I would love to attend the Tuesday and Thursday parties but wanted to know what the crowd was like. I am a professional black male trying to be discreet and feel comfortable. I am very sociable, like to drink, have fun and enjoy the ladies but don't want to be the only black guy there. Please help a brother out with comments [/quote

Hmm am I missing something? What woukd make u think you would be the only non white make there?

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr