Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cispa

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Cispa

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    The poor drudges assigned to read my emails everyday all day long are going to be walking around the workplace with stained trousers and some embarrassingly persistent boners. I do hope the taxpayers are willing to spring for all the tissues the agency will be buying.
    Maybe you should think of writing in code. For example: I asked some plumbers to check out my pipe on the second floor, and would you believe it, I waited for nearly an hour and then all three came at once!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    The poor drudges assigned to read my emails everyday all day long are going to be walking around the workplace with stained trousers and some embarrassingly persistent boners. I do hope the taxpayers are willing to spring for all the tissues the agency will be buying.
    This isn't the 1940s. There are computer programs that search for key words and phrases..

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by notdrunk View Post
    This isn't the 1940s. There are computer programs that search for key words and phrases..
    No kidding.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

For those of you who are interested, the Communications Bill has been dropped from the Coalition Government's legislative programme, which failed to get a mention in Her Britannic Majesty's speech from the Throne yesterday, along with gay marriage.