Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS wom

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Agreed but honestly how many of these guys do you really think live their life that way..
    very few. i can see maybe willie escalade, sean... one or two other guys, and we know christianxxx has talked and walked this walk.

as for the others, i doubt they even notice when one girl leaves.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS wom

Quote Originally Posted by my my my! View Post
    No, because with most women there is still a double standard when it comes to a man admitting something like that. It is usually a deal breaker.
    if you admitted you've either dated or are interested in transsexual women, you'd be able to educate or change their perspective on both transsexuals and the men who are interested in them.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Agreed but honestly how many of these guys do you really think live their life that way.just look at some of the excuses in this thread.
    They constantly bemoan the fact that they are allies and our true admirers but not many would be honest if it meant ridicule and potentially not getting laid by a gg (i wonder if any one sees the irony).
    Amber, we're guys...we're not going to potentially jeopardize our chances of getting laid under any circumstances...lol.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Any woman I'm out with only knows about my interest in her. I might mention an ex or a story about a woman that I find interesting but nothing too specific. I went out with a woman who admitted that she had attraction towards women too. She coulda kept that to herself and been just fine. She wasn't any kind of cheater as far as I knew and that's the primary concern for me.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Amber, we're guys...we're not going to potentially jeopardize our chances of getting laid under any circumstances...lol.
    Most guys would sell their grandmother if it meant they were going to get laid.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

most guys would pay to get laid

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Most guys pretend they're going to pay to get laid and then blow their load while you're waiting to confirm the appointment.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    And yet we have a thread judging the girls for their dishonesty in potential intimate situations.the hypocrisy is staggering

4 out of 6 members liked this post.

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    if you admitted you've either dated or are interested in transsexual women, you'd be able to educate or change their perspective on both transsexuals and the men who are interested in them.
    I wish it was as simple as educating or convincing someone, but for most ,once they're stuck in that mentality you'll always be a gay guy to them. Even if they are bisexual themselves. hence the double standard.

They want you to be ok with them banging other chicks, but as soon as you mention a transsexual it grosses the out and want nothing with you.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by my my my! View Post
    I wish it was as simple as educating or convincing someone, but for most ,once they're stuck in that mentality you'll always be a gay guy to them. Even if they are bisexual themselves. hence the double standard.

They want you to be ok with them banging other chicks, but as soon as you mention a transsexual it grosses the out and want nothing with you.
    i've never met a bisexual women who was closed minded to a bissexual man, but i suppose everyone is different. i appreciate you being honest