Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Does a TS have an obligation to tell a potential partner her TS status?

A transwoman doesn't have to tell ME her status beforehand.lol

But there are some psychotically homophobic men out here who would have no problem becoming homicidally violent to defend their 'masculinity'.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Does a TS have an obligation to tell a potential partner her TS status?

Quote Originally Posted by f-finger View Post
    Nice write up, nevertheless you didn't answer my question(s) , so I'll try again.

A) Are you a Prostitute?

B) Do you ask your "clients" if they are married/in a relationship? Do you refuse to service them?
    What's the relevance of your questions?we're taking about decider and how it applies to relationships, not morality in general.
    And if your trying to make a point about my moral scale i wasn't the one hoping on a soap box talking about how wrong and deceitful it is when ts woman doesn't disclose their status.i was making a counter argument to this argument.

It was all a dream... Junior Poster

There are also quite a few Ts-Prostitutes on this site who know very well of these facts, namely men cheating on their wifes/GFs with, well, TS-prostitutes.
    Did any of them ever ask their johns errrr cleints, if they were married and refused to service them bc of these facts?
    I usually ask during the first 5 minutes, part of my ice-break.
    I joke around to say that the wife rang me earlier to ask that I show her hubby a great time.
    (Seriously, I do this and my delivery doesn't worry or threaten. Rather it brings a smile to the client's face)
    I generally assume my client to be married.

Why would you expect any Provider to refuse a client, based upon a client's marital status?
    I would never describe a married man visiting a prozzie as cheating.
    This would be making huge assumptions about the nature and limitations and boundaries within said marriage.
    {Which are none of the Provider's business}
    It would be the height of arrogance by me, or any other Provider to pry into the private lives of a client.
    The client is in part paying for this discretion.

Incidentally, I don't hold road builders responsible for the behaviour of speeding motorists....
    (Just how fast were you driving on your way home tonight?)

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    What's the relevance of your questions?we're taking about decider and how it applies to relationships, not morality in general.
    And if your trying to make a point about my moral scale i wasn't the one hoping on a soap box talking about how wrong and deceitful it is when ts woman doesn't disclose their status.i was making a counter argument to this argument.
    Ah I get it, no answer is indeed an answer as well.

Professional Poster asianphoenixx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    No. Never.

Most people really don't matter. If I were post op I wouldn't tell any of my deliberate one night stands, the same way I don't tell every guy on the street who obviously wants to fuck me.
    100% agree. why bother tell the one night stand guys, especially when we are already post op.

A World Class Companion
    www.tia-phoenixx.com

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

I straight-up talk to some guys about how they don't have sex with their wives anymore, and it makes me feel like such goddamn angel of mercy bestowing upon them some of the best sexual experiences they'll ever have in their lives.

One guy said "this is why I can tolerate getting nagged about emptying the dishwasher when I go home. God bless you."

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler___Durden View Post

Why would you expect any Provider to refuse a client, based upon a client's marital status?
    I would only if the said provider would use the "but u r married and cheat with us (=TS prostitutes) behind ur back" line in order to indeed gain "morality" points. You can read that kind of "counter-argument" on these pages repeatedly.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

I would only if the said provider would use the "but u r married and cheat with us (=TS prostitutes) behind ur back" line in order to indeed gain "morality" points. You can read that kind of "counter-argument" on these pages repeatedly.
    again we werent trying to gain morality points but merely pointing out that deceit is deceit and that a ts woman not disclosing her status is not that different than man who doesnt tell his gg partner about his interest in ts woman (which no one gripes about on here).i do believe it was yall (you men) who tried to stand on some moral soapbox but okay cling to this week ass counter point that youve tried to come up with lol

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    .but okay cling to this week ass counter point that youve tried to come up with lol
    It's not weak ass at all, otherwise you wouldn't invest so much in replying to it.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

There is an awful lot of mudslinging going on in this thread - and tangled arguments.

I'd say that no one - no transgendered girl - has any form of obligation to tell anything. In terms of her own safety it might be a very sensible thing to do on some occasions. For her own sake and safety. In regards to a longer and more ongoing relationship it would be a fair and sensible thing to do. But an obligation? No. Each of us has to resolve these issues and be fair to others and to ourselves. If you're getting into a serous relationship then honesty should be part of the equation. If a post-op girl and a man are planning to be life partners she would surely want to let him know (over the child issue for instance) But that again is for the couple to work out.

But saying people are obliged to be honest and open is unrealistic. The world isn't really like that much as we'd perhaps love it to be otherwise.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.