Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have to be honest, probably a little bit gay. I love getting it in the ass. Does that mean Iam going to go to a gay bar and pick up a guy? No, but it does mean that I enjoy homosexual sexual activities

I know what I was saying. Basically I am not in denial. If I like cock then there has to be a part of me that is gay. Bottom line is shemales have male genitalia. The definition of homosexuality is having sex with someone of the same sex. Technically shemales are of the same sex as me. Therefore.....

Professional Poster

Isn't it about time that this whole topic, in all its many guises, was sent to the recycle bin. I would have thought that the majority of the people who post on this forum are aware of their own sexuality and are happy with it.

Surely the last thing we need is someone coming on here and debating what labels we should all have. Who the hell needs a label? I know I don't and I'm happy with my own sexuality.

It is frequently mentioned to rookies on here that there is a search facility available and this is the one topic where use should be made of it. If anyone wants to debate how gay they are because they like T-girls, they should use the search facility, read all the posts and then they can have a silent debate with themselves. It will certainly stop the rest of us having to read the 'You're all gay' type posts.

As far as I'm concerned, we are all individuals on this forum, and for the majority of the time, no two individuals are exactly alike. Therefore it is pointless trying to discuss a 'group sexuality' as it were. We are all different, we all have different likes and dislikes and I doubt that there are enough labels in the world to cover us all.

Jeez, that's the longest post I've done for many a month. I hope we can now bury this topic once and for all and get back to something wholesome - like lovely Asian TS's for preference.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Platinum Poster

zach 22-

You've already admitted in an earlier thread that you are this "person" that you keep referring to, whose boyfriend likes TS's...and all of your threads and posts have been antagonistic in one way or another about TS's and their admirers...all basically harping on the same subject-why does my (ex?)boyfriend like trannies? Shutup already! Maybe it has nothing to do with you being a GG, maybe you're just an obnoxious, annoying bitch who can't keep a boyfriend...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

bout time they showed him the hook , lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

So he is really a she? Jealous that she doesn't have a cock?

Has it been 15 minutes already?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    So he is really a she? Jealous that she doesn't have a cock?
    That is what zach22 said in an earlier thread, and if you look at her other posts, it fits...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

"Guest"?? Why do I get the funny feeling that I missed something here?

My witty signature.

illuminati