Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: "woman" feels discriminated against after being caught peeing standing

if you are CLOCKY and you come into the ladies restroom with me in it I will feel uncomfortable as you look like a hard brick. then you stand up and pee I would be embarrassed.

Default Re: "woman" feels discriminated against after being caught peeing standing

I have a lady friend who uses one of those funnels when we're outdoors.
    She says it's the greatest invention ever!
    Cracks us up when I tell her I love a woman who pees standing.
    Might just fill her in on the rest of that thought

-=Steve-Oh=-
    You can't buy happiness but you can POUR it! - Dean Martin

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

I don't want to be told how I should have to pee by a tranny any more than I'd want some alpha male douche bucket telling me how I should live life the way I was physically born. The ability to stand while urinating is a god damned gift as far as I'm concerned... who am I to spit in the face of a naturally occurring convenience?

Besides, if you haven't paid me for the privilege, you really need to stop being so interested in how I aspirate. I'm a grown, tax paying, private citizen... I'll piss how I choose. If I don't meet you're completely made up personal criteria for a thing that doesn't actually matter anyhow, well, fuck off and die - I got shit to do - can't be bothered.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

I do think that there is more to this story than is being said mostly because of this line from the article

“The store security officer said he had been dealing with a problem over a couple days with the person going into the women’s restroom and urinating while standing up,” Lanier said.

Seems odd to repeatedly return to the same grocery store day after day, considering that an issue has been made the first time. Stand or sit, it's your choice, but sometimes when you do things that are not typical by society standards it gives people pause. I can see myself being worried that the person standing in the stall next to me might be trying to peep over while I'm sitting on the toilet though, especially if the feet were pointed toward the toilet and not away from it.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Sorry to be awkward, but has the person in the story "admitted" or "agreed" that she was standing up when she peed?

Or is it just the ladies in the story saying - she not only uses the ladies room - she also pees like a man?

I'd like to know how the store CONFIRMED that she was peeing upright, as opposed to thinking - how do we placate the ladies complaining?

Any evidence?

Transgender woman banned from grocery store after using ladies' room

Police in Lewiston, Idaho, said a transgender woman was banned from a grocery store because some customers had complained she was using the women's restroom. According to 25-year-old Alberto Robledo, who identifies herself as Ally, police issued a "no trespassing" order against her as she left the Rosauers store. Ally said she'd previously used the women's restroom without any problems "because she looks and dresses like a woman." Police said that after customer complaints, however, store employees "chose to exercise their right to trespass this individual from the business." Unfortunately for Ally, there's currently no federal law that prohibits discrimination based on gender identity for "public accommodations."

http://now.msn.com/transgender-woman...?ocid=ansnowex

Transgender woman banned from Idaho grocery store

The Associated Press

LEWISTON, Idaho — A transgender woman was banned from a western Idaho grocery store after customers complained she used the women's restroom, police in Lewiston said.

Alberto Robledo, 25, of Lewiston, identifies herself as female and goes by Ally. She was leaving a Rosauers store in Lewiston late on April 8 when police officers gave her paperwork informing her that she had a "no trespassing" order against her for using the women's restroom.

"They pretty much just came up and said, 'OK, you're not allowed at our store anymore,'" Robledo told the Lewiston Tribune.

A manager at Rosauers declined requests to comment made by a local newspaper and television station.

Police Capt. Roger Lanier said some customers complained about a man using the women's restroom.

"The store employees didn't want any further problems, and they chose to exercise their right to trespass this individual from the business," Lanier told KLEW-TV. "Anyone who owns or controls their property can make that decision."

Robledo said she has used the women's restroom at the store on previous occasions without any problems because she looks and dresses like a woman.

According to the National Center for Lesbian Rights, 13 states, including Washington, protect transgender people from discrimination in public accommodations, but the definition of a "public accommodation" differs from state to state.

There is currently no federal law that prohibits discrimination based on gender identity for public accommodations.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/04...nned-from.html

Rosauer’s grocery store boots trans woman after she uses women’s bathroom

THE GUERRILLA ANGEL REPORT — A Lewison, Idaho Rosauer’s location booted Ally Robledo after she used the women’s room at the store. Rosauer’s is a grocery chain based out of Spokane, Washington.

Captain Roger Lanier of the Lewiston Police: “A male subject who was using the female restroom, and that made some women customers uncomfortable because of the appearance that a male was using their restroom . . . The store employees didn’t want any further problems, and they chose to exercise their right to trespass this individual from the business. Anyone who owns or controls their property can make that decision.”

The Transgender Law Center’s Ilona Turner: “Transgender people have the same needs and deserve the same access to public stores and facilities as others without discrimination based on who they are. They just need to go to the bathroom like everyone else.”

Robledo was given a no tresspass order. Rosauer’s corporation office had no comment.

https://lexiecannes.wordpress.com/20...mens-bathroom/

------ --------------- ---------------- -----------
    Arizona Bill Would Restrict Bathrooms by Birth Gender

Anti-transgender bill would fine violators up to $2.5K

(Newser) – Arizona's House will today debate a bill that would make it illegal to enter a public bathroom, shower, or dressing room designated for a gender not listed on your birth certificate. The bill is an apparent response to the anti-discrimination law Phoenix passed last week that would allow transgender people to use their preferred bathroom. The new bill's sponsor, Rep. John Kavanagh, says it's "unacceptable" for a man who merely "thinks of himself" as a woman to use their facilities. "If you're male, you stick to the men's room," he tells KPHO.

The bill would make using the wrong bathroom punishable by a fine of up to $2,500, AZ Family reports. The House Appropriations Committee will take up the bill today. The bill has sparked outrage from transgender activists; Equality Arizona released a statement yesterday calling it "a disgusting invasion of privacy," one that could make criminals of women who duck into men's bathrooms to avoid long lines, the Arizona Daily Sun reports. (Kavanagh says police will "use discretion" in those circumstances.) Laurie Roberts at the Arizona Republic decries the bill as ridiculous. "Forget about showing your birth certificate to vote," she writes. "You soon may need to tote the thing around in order to use the bathroom."

http://www.newser.com/story/164767/a...th-gender.html