Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: "woman" feels discriminated against after being caught peeing standing

First off "act like she should"?? Amber, what if all of you "act as you should", stop the transition, fuck a woman, and have some kids and go work in an office and live in suburbia. Seriously? If she wants to pee standing up, let her pee standing up! What is the big goddamn deal?

The bigger question is this: how did they KNOW? I don't think it had anything to do with how she was going to the bathroom. If every grocery store in L.A. has ONE room bathrooms for men and women, then I doubt that some po dunk town has several stalls and some woman next to her saw her standing while pissing. I'm sure there is one single occupancy ladie's room, and this TS is being discriminated against because she is (no offense) conspicuously TS. Perhaps there is more to the story here, and this particular gal was up to something. Who knows.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: "woman" feels discriminated against after being caught peeing standing

I agree with the last poster, she had to have caused some kind of stink, because a store wouldn't take this kind of action and ailienate a potential customer over something as trivial as this.

Wait! I read the original article again, and I think I know what actually happened. Everyone is assuming that someone "saw" her pee standing up. As I said before, I'm sure it is a one occupancy. So....that means this gal was doing what everyone with a penis does: either pissing all over the seat or not putting the seat back down! That's how they knew she was standing. And if I have learned one thing it's this: do not piss on a lady's seat or neglect to put the seat down. Hell hath no fury like a woman who has to inconvenience herself for a quarter of a second.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westheangelino View Post
    First off "act like she should"?? Amber, what if all of you "act as you should", stop the transition, fuck a woman, and have some kids and go work in an office and live in suburbia. Seriously? If she wants to pee standing up, let her pee standing up! What is the big goddamn deal?

The bigger question is this: how did they KNOW? I don't think it had anything to do with how she was going to the bathroom. If every grocery store in L.A. has ONE room bathrooms for men and women, then I doubt that some po dunk town has several stalls and some woman next to her saw her standing while pissing. I'm sure there is one single occupancy ladie's room, and this TS is being discriminated against because she is (no offense) conspicuously TS. Perhaps there is more to the story here, and this particular gal was up to something. Who knows.
    if she want to be a woman and treated like one that she should act like one.
    i understand that for allot of you guys theres this whole fantasy aspect of things (ie the whole untucked thread) but often times our safety relies on our ability to blend in.even if people know what we are they tend to feel allot more comfortable and be more accepting when you display typical gender roles of the sex you want to be.
    she wanted to piss like a man in the bathroom and she got called out.if a girl wants to avoid harassment than its in her best interest to act as normal as possible.
    its really not that hard to tell when someone is standing.you can tell by which way her feet is pointing, the sound (its allot louder when you stand) or depending how tall she is you might be able to see her head above the stall.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

http://www.go-girl.com/

Friends of mine have told me they'd love to be able to pee standing up. It really has nothing to do with gender roles, traditional or otherwise, which is of course to say nothing about why they're still enforced anyway. Seriously, go ahead and define "feminine" for us. Good luck.

It's discrimination, plain and simple.

Also, yes, a grocery store owner will make a big deal out of it if they believe that throwing one customer under the bus will make the bulk of their customer base happy. Anyone remember Chick-Fil-A?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by redsweater; 04-15-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Professional Poster

Have you people ever used the bathroom???!! One person asked how can you pee standing up without a urinal and then this crazy assumption that they have one little bathroom. That supermarket chain appears very new and modern and it is HIGHLY unlikely that they have a one person bathroom--- that's old school. Not saying it's not possible, but if you think all supermarkets today have one person restrooms you are very much mistaken.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

I feel Amber is correct, tgirls that identify as women should use the women's restroom as women per the 'rules'. The others in the restroom had their privacy invaded by this case.

We all want to live our lives the way we want, but we do not want to be forced to live the way someone else lives. I think the acceptance of gays was seriously hindered by the "Gay Pride" parades with public nudity without arrest, but if a hetro tried that would be quickly arrested. It's the "I need to put my lifestyle in your face" tactic. Well that is a good way to harden attitudes.

Restrooms are used by children, many parents want to shield their kids from sex talk until their teens (and may avoid even then). How does a mother explain to a daughter who saw her first tool in the women's restroom.

To be accepted one usually needs to be seen as 'normal', not a pervert.

All of the supermarkets where I live have 2 or more stalls plus a couple of urinals. In the US a store 3,000 SF or less can have a single restroom, over 6,000 SF a restroom for each gender needs to have two toilets. The guys can replace 1 toilet with a urinal.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Rusty Eldora; 04-15-2013 at 10:32 PM.

NO ONE HAS STATED THAT THEY SAW/HEARD ANYTHING. I am not defending this person, because I truly think there is more to this story than meets the eye. She is the one on TV making a stink. The store just wants this to go away.

While I understand that TS safety often relies on being able to pass, why is that their problem? Why can't society be more accepting and less violent? Perhaps we should strive towards that instead of telling people to act "as they should".

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

I stand peeing up! I don't give a fuck what peep say! I'm still a fucking lady! I choose to keep my dick but it doesn't make me less a woman! And women's bathrooms are so nasty I would never sit down!!! My gg friends are jealous I can stand and they can't! If I could shit standing without a mess I would too! Lol!!! I don't get this bs ur less of a woman cuz u don't act like one! Well I happen to be a woman with a dick or what we call a tgirl!!! Girls stop being grand, if u wanna be a woman cut ur dick off and get a pussy so ur forced to sit and pee! I've never been caught in over 12 yrs of my transition!!!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    if she want to be a woman and treated like one that she should act like one.
    do you buy tampons too?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.