Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: "woman" feels discriminated against after being caught peeing standing

Going forward I see the simple task of taking a piss becoming a major issue. I believe there's a state considering legislation on genitalia based bathroom usage. You can't just let everyone who claims to feel like a gender use that bathroom, if they don't present or in this case act that way. Should what's in your brain or what's between your legs determine your bathroom usage? Sadly, I think that will become a burden on our already over worked legal system.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Rookie Poster

Default Re: "woman" feels discriminated against after being caught peeing standing

Public restrooms are disgusting - even some GGs pop a squat over the bowl to avoid having their cheeks touch the filthy toilet seats.

I feel that people should really just keep to their own when it comes to restrooms - do their business cut out and leave - there's no need to press your ear against the stall to hear if someone is peeing while standing up... c'mon America... >_>

WHADDUP BITCHES!!

Rookie Poster

For all we know it could've been a GG using one of these

http://www.sheweeusa.com/shop/

http://www.go-girl.com/

WHADDUP BITCHES!!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Common sense is anything but.

~BB~

A transgendered female customer who was banned from an Idaho grocery store and charged with trespassing after using the woman’s restroom says she feels she was discriminated against.
    via NBC News
    A transgender woman whose use of a women’s restroom in an Idaho grocery store reportedly upset other customers has been cited for trespassing and banned from the store for a year, police said on Friday.
    A Rosauers supermarket in Lewiston asked police to charge 25-year-old Ally Robledo, who was born male but identifies as female, with the misdemeanor trespass charge on Monday, Lewiston Police Captain Roger Lanier said.
    “The store security officer said he had been dealing with a problem over a couple days with the person going into the women’s restroom and urinating while standing up,” Lanier said.
    He added that the store had reported that Robledo’s use of the restroom made other female customers “very uncomfortable.”
    Robledo said she was being discriminated against.
    “I’m a female trapped in a man’s body. It’s natural for me to go to the ladies’ room. Getting the no trespassing order for a public restroom was really painful,” she said.
    Ladies, how would you feel if you became aware that a transgendered woman with a peen was using the stall next to you?

http://bossip.com/758067/peen-a-lize...mans-restroom/

Transgender shopper served trespassing papers for bathroom use

LEWISTON, Idaho - A 25-year-old transgender Lewiston resident who identifies as a woman said she's been served with trespassing papers after customers at a local grocery store complained when she used the women's bathroom.

"When I did use the males (restroom) there would be people that would harass me in school," Ally Robledo said. "I would feel really embarrassed and there were times when I found myself in a lot of dangerous situations."

Robledo, who prefers to go by Ally and identifies as a woman, was given a no trespass order Monday night shortly after leaving the Rosauer's grocery store location in Lewiston.

"A male subject who was using the female restroom, and that made some women customers uncomfortable because of the appearance that a male was using their restroom," said Lewiston Police Captain Roger Lanier.

Robledo doesn't understand the controversy.

"I really doubt that would be more socially acceptable than someone using the men's restroom," Ally said.

Lewiston Police say the store owners did nothing wrong in asking Robledo to never come back to the store.

"The store employees didn't want any further problems, and they chose to exercise their right to trespass this individual from the business," Lanier said. "Anyone who owns or controls their property can make that decision."

Robledo says she has gone through one phase of reconstructive surgery.

"I think calling the police is not really sufficient and I think it's a waste of our tax payer dollars," Ally said.

The issue of transgender individuals and the bathrooms they use is currently being addressed in Arizona.

Republican Arizona State Rep. John Kavanagh has garnered national attention after proposing a bill that would penalize people for using a bathroom that doesn't match the gender identity on their ID.

While Kavanagh tackles the issue in Arizona, many other states including Idaho, are left wondering what to do about the sensitive situation.

According to the National Center for Lesbian Rights, 13 states including Washington protect transgender people from discrimination in public accommodations, but the exact definition of a "public accommodation" differs from state to state.

There is currently no federal law that prohibits discrimination based on gender identity for public accommodations.

The manager on duty Wednesday afternoon at Rosauer's chose not to comment. KLEW News attempted to get an official comment from the corporate offices of Rosauers, however, our calls have not been returned.

http://www.kval.com/politics/Ally-Al...202775861.html

Last edited by natina; 04-15-2013 at 03:27 AM.

there is a GAP or other commercial with some TS/TG standing and peeing

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Hot legs...

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

I know many women who wish they could stand and pee!!!!

STAND AND PEE USING THESE NEAT DEVICES IF YOU ARE A GG
    or a post op TS

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    I know many women who wish they could stand and pee!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1hornySOB View Post
    For all we know it could've been a GG using one of these

http://www.sheweeusa.com/shop/

http://www.go-girl.com/

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	item9-rendition-slideshowWideHorizontal-shewee-gogirl-female-urine-devices-jpg_212953x.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	573820  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Last edited by natina; 04-15-2013 at 03:36 AM.

March 19, 2013 • 4:32 PM
    Arizona legislature to consider making it a crime for trans people to use “opposite sex” bathrooms without proper paperwork

THE GUERRILLA ANGEL REPORT — [Updated, see below.] This bit of news came from Brahm Resnik, a political writer from AZcentral.com in an article titled: Show me your papers’ — before you pee.
    This is from the bill (SB 1432):
    A PERSON COMMITS DISORDERLY CONDUCT IF THE PERSON INTENTIONALLY ENTERS A PUBLIC RESTROOM, BATHROOM, SHOWER, BATH, DRESSING ROOM OR LOCKER ROOM AND A SIGN INDICATES THAT THE ROOM IS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF PERSONS OF ONE SEX AND THE PERSON IS NOT LEGALLY CLASSIFIED ON THE PERSON’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE AS A MEMBER OF THAT SEX.
    Resnik says that the bill is intended for transgender people, making it a crime for them to use a bathroom that doesn’t match the gender on their birth certificate. The hearing for this bill is scheduled 2 p.m. Wednesday (March 20th).
    [UPDATED: March 20, 2013] The hearing has been postponed. This is from The Republic:
    “The furor surrounding Phoenix’s new anti-discrimination law has found its way to the state Capitol, with opponents pushing a bill that would block many transgender people from using the public bathroom of their choosing. But in a surprise move, a scheduled hearing on the legislation was postponed Wednesday afternoon until sometime next week.
    Rep. John Kavanagh, R-Fountain Hills, wants to create Arizona’s first law governing restroom privileges. Under Senate Bill 1432, someone would be guilty of disorderly conduct if he or she uses a bathroom, locker room or dressing room that’s not designated for the sex listed on his or her birth certificate.
    . . .
    Kavanagh submitted the proposal as a “strike everything” amendment to an existing bill, meaning it strikes out all the original language and uses its shell to advance an entirely different proposal. Because it has an emergency clause, the law would go into effect immediately if the governor signs it.
    SB 1432 would make it illegal to enter a bathroom if signage indicates it is exclusively for the opposite sex. Authorities could charge violators with a Class 1 misdemeanor, punishable by a $2,500 fine and up to six months in jail.”
    More: http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...nclick_check=1
    ——-
    Original source: ‘Show me your papers’ — before you pee | Insiders.

(Photo: ideasforpolicing.com)

http://lexiecannes.wordpress.com/201...per-paperwork/

Arizona Bill Would Restrict Bathrooms by Birth Gender

Anti-transgender bill would fine violators up to $2.5K

(Newser) – Arizona's House will today debate a bill that would make it illegal to enter a public bathroom, shower, or dressing room designated for a gender not listed on your birth certificate. The bill is an apparent response to the anti-discrimination law Phoenix passed last week that would allow transgender people to use their preferred bathroom. The new bill's sponsor, Rep. John Kavanagh, says it's "unacceptable" for a man who merely "thinks of himself" as a woman to use their facilities. "If you're male, you stick to the men's room," he tells KPHO.
    The bill would make using the wrong bathroom punishable by a fine of up to $2,500, AZ Family reports. The House Appropriations Committee will take up the bill today. The bill has sparked outrage from transgender activists; Equality Arizona released a statement yesterday calling it "a disgusting invasion of privacy," one that could make criminals of women who duck into men's bathrooms to avoid long lines, the Arizona Daily Sun reports. (Kavanagh says police will "use discretion" in those circumstances.) Laurie Roberts at the Arizona Republic decries the bill as ridiculous. "Forget about showing your birth certificate to vote," she writes. "You soon may need to tote the thing around in order to use the bathroom."

http://www.newser.com/story/164767/a...th-gender.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0NoTrannies.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	573823   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3111086451_02b7cc9b01.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	573824