Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default "woman" feels discriminated against after being caught peeing standing

I don't get it.if you consider yourself a woman why wouldn't you act like one in public and than when you don't get mad that people treat you like the man you are acting like??? (yes i know that was a run on sentence lol).
    Seriously tho i hate when ts woman make a spectacle of themselves and do deliberate shit to stand out.if you want people to take you seriously as a woman than fucking act like one.

http://bossip.com/758067/peen-a-lize...mans-restroom/

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Default Re: "woman" feels discriminated against after being caught peeing standing

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Seriously tho i hate when ts woman make a spectacle of themselves and do deliberate shit to stand out.if you want people to take you seriously as a woman than fucking act like one.
    While I feel like TSs need to become more visible if we will ever gain acceptance, this certainly isn't the way. I don' care how dirty the toilet is I'll squat rather than stand and pee in public.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: "woman" feels discriminated against after being caught peeing standing

We need to become more visible in ways that present us as "normal" and woman, not in ways that makes us look bizarre, freakish and as jokes

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Amber, I read the article earlier through yahoo. And the girl actually DEFENDED her actions, all I had to do was scroll down at the comments and find out that society just does not like that type of behaviour.

You are 100% correct, all she had to do was behave like she should , and none of this would've happened.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Not classy!

How can she pee standing up while in a Woman's rest room? Women's restrooms don't have those wall urinals. Maybe she peed on the floor.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Hot legs...

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

There was a club where Allanah had her monthly parties years ago that had a unisex bathroom. All nite long hot girls would step up tp the urinals in their high heel pumps, hike up their mini skirts and piss standing side by side with us dudes. They put on a show for us cause they knew we loved it. Them were the days.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

I love when Sunshyne Monroe does this!

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I don't get it.if you consider yourself a woman why wouldn't you act like one in public and than when you don't get mad that people treat you like the man you are acting like??? (yes i know that was a run on sentence lol).

http://bossip.com/758067/peen-a-lize...mans-restroom/
    I agreed with you totally there girl xxxxxxxxxxxxx