Senior Member Junior Poster

Default A veteran now...trying Vegas

Okay, it’s been a while and I am way behind on my stories of real-life encounters. I hope they won’t seem boring once I am recounting times that I’ve gotten more comfortable and know more about what I like to do in my encounters.

So, to recap, by this point I had taken the plunge and been very uncomfortable with my first TS visit, and damn near fell in love on my second experience (who am I kidding, I still ponder her # all the time) and had another marginally bad experience on the third time (not the charm) but redeemed it all with my 4th encounter with Corrina who was hot but upon the second try turned me off slightly by not remembering me despite not allow too much time to pass between visits.

The only thing I knew was that I definitely enjoyed my experiences and sought more and wanted to attempt to find the premium girls who gave the best experience.

Now, I will gloss over a couple before coming to the main attraction of this entry. I had found an Asian TS visiting and got extremely excited. Her pics were impressive and Asians are what got me intrigued about TS girls in the first place…there just aren’t enough in the U.S. in general and certainly not in my area so I’ve gravitated to Latina TS girls for the most part which is fine with me as Latina women were my first obsessions. However, I was going to see another Asian TS and I was way thrilled to be doing so.

I got to her hotel and she gave me her room number and I walked in ready to go. She was okay, definitely had the pictures touched up but at least she really was Asian (had several occasions where some TS providers post Asian female pics and are far from Asian when I arrive…I walk on principle…unfortunately it has happened at least 4 times now). My main complaint may have been the voice not being feminine enough for my taste. Anyway, no matter, she was definitely hot enough in the body and I was ready for action anyhow so we got to it. She had a nice size tool and I enjoyed trying to pleasure it with my mouth (I keep telling myself that I should practice for my encounters but it never really comes up. One day I will give a killer BJ) and then she did the same for me until I was nearly there. “Can I get inside you now?” I asked trying to avoid finishing so briefly (the rates are hourly right but it never takes that long for me). So, she moved into position, I like missionary and facing the pretty TS and try to have their tool pressed against me as I enter them. As I’m writing about it, it seems that I actually had a pretty decent time with her but going into this story I thought I hadn’t thought too highly of the experience with Lin. However, looking back, she was not bad at all.

So, I will definitely try to be more brief about the next encounter. I saw some fantastic pics of a Latina named Vivian who was visiting. My goodness, I tried to resist the urge but I had to try this one out. If she was half as good looking as the pics (which Lin was definitely a little more than half) then I’d definitely get my money’s worth. Well, she had a very upscale Hotel, so I thought that was a good sign. Too upscale. She told me the room number and I tried to go up but the elevator wouldn’t work without a room key. So, she had to come down to the lobby to get me. Well, she came down in short shorts and certainly stood out in such an upscale hotel. Furthermore, she wasn’t half as good looking as her pics…only maybe 33% as good looking. Still, at least she wasn’t a completely different ethnicity and the rate wasn’t terrible and I was already there. So I go up with her. Big Mistake. I get there and she’s in a nice suite…BUT she’s there with friends, so we’re going to do it on the couch only after she tries to sell her friend joining us…hell no. I’m fairly new to this and can barely handle 1 besides her friend is even less attractive than she is. Suffice it to say, I didn’t enjoy that visit at all.

So, by this time I’m past letting one bad apple spoil my search for awesome TS encounters but I did vow to be ready to walk away more easily to avoid big dissappointments.

So, finally to the experience I really wanted to write about, VEGAS BABY! Oh my goodness! The TS Talent in Vegas seems to be endless, where to begin. I had actually been scouting Vegas for a couple years even before I took the plunge. I had even corresponding with a few who had email listings. I was so nervous though that I never pulled the trigger on my previous visits. However, now that I had some experiences under my belt (literally) I wasn’t afraid to make a call. But who would I call? So hard to decide, but I was determined to take a shot at who I thought had the best pictures going…Alexa Gray. Her pics are AMAZING…seriously I can’t tell you how excited I got at the thought of meeting her.

She was one who I had some email correspondence with so I felt very comfortable making the call. We arranged to meet and I got to her place in no time (early as usual). She has me wait about 5 minutes but calls me to come inside.

In person, she is AMAZING too. So beautiful, seriously. She and I share a little small talk and work out the details. I suddenly get shy again, what if she doesn’t want to do what I want to do? What if she wants to do me? (I still haven’t taken it yet but I probably would have agreed to with Alexa) So, we get into it and I explore her incredible body with kisses. I get to her member and worship it as best I can, I try to blow her away with my meager skills. Soon she gets to mine, her mouth is awesome on me, I don’t know how I can take more than 3 minutes but I don’t try to stop her until about 5 minutes have passed (trying to impress her I guess) but then I gently move her head away from me and kiss her more as I maneuver her into missionary position.

I enter her and honestly get a rush of excitement that is RARE. I can’t believe I’m inside such a beautiful woman. She strokes herself and moans as if she’s enjoying it as well. I take it slow because at this point, I really don’t want it to ever end…it feels absolutely perfect. Well, all good things, I know I’m going to lose it so I go for it and pick up the pace markedly. Shortly I release like (maybe) never before into her. “That’s it baby,” she soothingly says. Did I mention her voice is extremely sexy?

Well, I finish and she helps me clean up. However, she does something that I hadn’t experienced before. I didn’t jump up from the bed because I was still laying there trying to process it all. She puts on a night shirt and climbs into bed with me and just starts talking to me. My goodness. She doesn’t sound or seem like I need to leave at all. We talk for a long time. She keeps saying, “You’re cute” when I say something amusing or complimentary to her. I actually am the one who breaks up the party. I have to go. As I start to get dressed, she tries on some new outfits and asked my opinion…They all look wonderful on her. We kiss goodbye and I’m off, cursing the fact that I ended the encounter…what was I thinking?

So, two days later before I’m going to leave Vegas, I contact her again and we see each other a second time. Just as amazing a time.

For the record, I’ve been back to Vegas to see her again (and some other LV adventures so stay tuned).

We chat from time to time on instant messenger and email. If I wasn’t hooked before Alexa…I am now. What an astonishing woman.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: A veteran now...trying Vegas

Been gone a while...need to catch up on stories