Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: We're Not Gay And We're Not Straight

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I'm a woman point blank period and the men i deal worth are straight regardless of what we do sexually.stop over analyzing everything and go find something to do
    See, I knew one of you were going to take it that way...and don't bust on those of us who wish to over-analyze...inquiring minds want to know...lol.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster shermanwt's Avatar

I don't usually feel the need to get into this type of debate simply because there is no 'right' or 'wrong' answer. We all are who we are--plain and simple. Notwithstanding that, though, I had a revelation of sorts a week or so ago while logging on here and seeing a picture of Buck something or other--the transman. He's a woman transitioning to a man and by all accounts looks like a man with a cunt. At seeing his picture, I shivered simply because I am not attracted to masculinity. Now, even though he's genetically a woman, there is not a damn thing feminine about him, save the hole between his legs. Then I thought, shit, if wanting to fuck a m to f transitioning person makes me gay because they are genetic men making the switch to femininity vs. wanting to fuck Buck, who is a genetic woman, it's no debate, I'd grease up some fine tranny ass and get to pounding. The irony is that I'm sure most guys who spit on the ground at the mention of banging a m to f transsexual would jump at them with their dick out if pressed to choose between them or a f to m transsexual.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    ^ FYI its not much fun figuring it all out in your own head. At one point, I was really depressed and almost flunked out during my last year of uni. I went to see a therapist and he told me that I have become to masculine features so that I wasn't necessarily gay. Then he proceeded to explain that I could "un-gay" myself by focusing on my attraction to feminine women. I thought it was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard because I love TS and I am hugely attracted to them and I didn't want to change that. I never went back, I regret nothing.
    Yeah, I gotcha. But none of it is as heavy to figure out in your head than that you're trans when you're four.

Congrats on knowing what you want and getting it!

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    See, I knew one of you were going to take it that way...and don't bust on those of us who wish to over-analyze...inquiring minds want to know...lol.
    Take it in what way, I'm just being captain obvious

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Do we really have to have this one again?

a) who cares.
    b) you're whatever you want to be, when you want to be it.
    It's a new one for me...it's catharsis...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    Definitely no ego problems. I don't see where I'm judgmental either.

Seriously though, the struggle for straight dudes to feel straight is funny to me because I've been a weirdo queer since as far as I can remember, and fuck I'm just glad that I can pass the process of coming to terms with oneself on.
    I get your sentiment, but not everyone evolves at the same rate, if you get my drift. Some folks suddenly find themselves neck deep in it and wonder how they got there instead of simply appreciating the fact that their horizons have become expanded (perhaps certain body parts too).

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Lol...condescend to me, it turns me on...BTW, nice pose, love to pound you some time...
    Anytime!

So what's not straight about how you see the curve of my waist to my ass and want to fuck me?

Silver Poster

Are we gay? Again, I say no. Gay means you are sexually attracted to the male persona.
    i don't think gay means you are interested in male persona. there are actually many types of gay identities such as bears, twinks, effeminate/flamboyant or gay guys that look/act straight (i.e. you'd never know).

being gay means you're attracted to someone with the same sex or gender as yourself.

so as an example: if you know a butch lesbian who falls in love with a guy who in fact turns out to be a girl (but has been living as a male)- they're both gay.

Rookie Poster

Many of you will find this video informative if you can sit still for 18 minutes.

Google, I O Tillet Wright: Fifty shades of gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz View Post
    I get your sentiment, but not everyone evolves at the same rate, if you get my drift. Some folks suddenly find themselves neck deep in it and wonder how they got there instead of simply appreciating the fact that their horizons have become expanded (perhaps certain body parts too).
    Those who haven't evolved to keep up with me are what I eat

1 out of 1 members liked this post.