Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Danielle Posted video clips of her segments on her web site.

I recoreded this show and then digitized Danielle's segments and sent them to her. She posted them on her web site here:

http://www.daniellefoxxx.com/reviews.html

Look under the Mainstream Media area.

So of you missed it, you can at least check out how hot Danielle was.

Rookie Poster

Default danielle foxxx and yazmin lee on maury

i hate to be the voice of dissent here, especially since i rarely do more than just look at the pretty pictures, but:

all three of you are incredibly beautiful PEOPLE. regardless of gender identity and/or sexual preference, etc...

doesn't going on a show like this, doing the "guess if i'm a guy or a girl" game, make it that much harder for the TS population to be respected as a part of society? obviously, there's a big hypocritical element to this, because many people here are already objectifying the people this board celebrates, but still - i feel like this is all just furthering the cause of those who would see tgirls as freaks.

i think there's a huge difference between the "i have a preference for black women or asian women or women with a penis," and fetishizing any of those.

it seems to me that the more we continue to see people like the three of you in positions that make you out to be freaks rather than just lovely people (ok, incredibly lovely - i'd love to spend an evening looking across a table at any one of you!), no matter whether you have a penis or a chair leg between your legs, the harder it is to simply be accepted as a legitimate and normal segment of society.

people identify as they will, and as a man who is attracted to tgirls as well as gg's and even the occasional male, i find myself frequently having to set my friends "straight" when they talk about a tgirl friend of mine or a tgirl they see in an ad or on the street. they almost always realize how stupid they're being when it's pointed out, but i have to think it's shows like this that perpetuate the problem.

sorry if i'm bumming folks out, but i was interested to hear the ladies respond - all three have shown themselves to be intelligent and open minded, i'm curious what they may think about all this. allanah, too - i know that you're a really bright and ambitious person, who has also done these shows - what are your thoughts?

Junior Poster

yea i see it 2 days ago yea ppl were sayign alot of good things about her lee

It's funny to see the audience enjoy trying to guess whether they are man or woman. I wonder how overwhelmed they would be if by revealing what sex they were, Yasmin and Danielle whipped out they're huge tools. Love to see the looks on the audience members' faces then. I doubt they would expect them to be so incredibly hung.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546
    It's funny to see the audience enjoy trying to guess whether they are man or woman. I wonder how overwhelmed they would be if by revealing what sex they were, Yasmin and Danielle whipped out they're huge tools. Love to see the looks on the audience members' faces then. I doubt they would expect them to be so incredibly hung.
    The ladies in the audience are just jealous they don't look even HALF as good as them.

Plus the fat black chicks are always having the funniest reactions and repsonces on these shows.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!