Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Default Re: I'm suspicious of anyone on this forum who claims to be a strict top

hahahaha

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Default Re: I'm suspicious of anyone on this forum who claims to be a strict top

your making an assumption due to how you feel...

But many people don't like anal sex.

Not everyone is attracted to the same gender, sexuality, or fetishes.

Not everyone feels pleasure from anal sex

not every woman feels the need to be sub and be sexually the receiver...

we assume what society thinks or the opposite of society norms, but there is a middle ground to everything, not everything is black and white, but you can't say everything is gray either, because there is black and white...

Quote Originally Posted by tluva View Post
    Wow, so moderators on this forum call people out by their names when they disagree with them? Tell you what, don't bother "banning" me. I'll happily leave on my own.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Garfield_Miss_You.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	570853  

Rookie Poster

I love this hypocritical attitude: "Accept my world views or else I'll bash you for your world views!!"

Did I make a false statement? Ok, so educate me. But your approach here, if you trail it back to where it went off track, was to start bashing me.

As for my orignal opinion about being suspicious of those who say they're strict tops, that's an opinion that could have been rationally debated.

For those of you have been angry at the world because it doesn't accept you for who you are, it would behoove you to see what you've constructed here in the world of this forum. You're acting the very same way toward those you don't agree with.

It's cruel.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by tluva View Post
    I love this hypocritical attitude: "Accept my world views or else I'll bash you for your world views!!"

Did I make a false statement? Ok, so educate me. But your approach here, if you trail it back to where it went off track, was to start bashing me.

As for my orignal opinion about being suspicious of those who say they're strict tops, that's an opinion that could have been rationally debated.

For those of you have been angry at the world because it doesn't accept you for who you are, it would behoove you to see what you've constructed here in the world of this forum. You're acting the very same way toward those you don't agree with.

It's cruel.
    Even tough i thought your message or op was not though out well,a nd in many ways sounded very ignorant...

I do agree with you in terms of this community sometimes being as brash and prejudice as the real world itself, but when you are beneath power you will demand more respect, but being in a higher position you would think they would respect the community more. I do not think this site is civilized, so you won't get that from here... so if you want a civilized conversation, not here.. lol

There are other forums to go to that is structured more civilized but it still has it's negatives..

But sites that have fair banning rules

The moderators cannot get into topic or arguments because of the "i will ban you card" so you don't feel disrespected and unfairly treated by moderators....

but other than that I think the problem was your post, you sounded so narrow and closed, it was almost trying to offend some people....

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    There are other forums to go to that is structured more civilized but it still has it's negatives..

But sites that have fair banning rules

The moderators cannot get into topic or arguments because of the "i will ban you card" so you don't feel disrespected and unfairly treated by moderators....

but other than that I think the problem was your post, you sounded so narrow and closed, it was almost trying to offend some people....
    I appreciate the feedback, and agree in that I'll both find a different forum and that my post underestimated the civility of this forum.

I was genuine when I stated in my OP "sorry if you find this offensive". I wasn't being snarky or anything of the sort. I formed my impression over the course of knowing many TS girls and talking to them about this issue, and frankly was hoping some on this forum would validate what I was saying, which is that many guys claim to be strict tops in public, but behind closed doors are not.

My motivation for bringing all this up was to both have a healthy discussion about it, and to respond to what I've sensed to be an occasional elitest tone directed at those who share that they like being topped, by those who claim they would never be topped.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback, I appreciate that my post may have come across improperly albeit that was not by design.

Last edited by tluva; 04-06-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

I just don't understand why people can't just let other people like whatever they want to like. We don't all get off on the same things. I for one don't enjoy my ass being touched,fingered or fucked but that doesn't mean Im better or worse than someone that does.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Hun, I crack up EVERYTIME I see your Profile Pic! I love it! LMAO I can't wait for the ding-dang-diddlely damn second half to premier!

Yet another thread which starts with a claim by the OP that their definition of transsexual sex is somehow the only one that applies. Give it up FFS.

There are probably as many sexual preferences on this board as there are members.

You like what you like and why should anyone else give a fuck?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed