Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Default Re: I'm suspicious of anyone on this forum who claims to be a strict top

Maybe now that a man has said it, it will make sense to him. Probably not!

Gold Poster

Default Re: I'm suspicious of anyone on this forum who claims to be a strict top

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    Maybe now that a man has said it, it will make sense to him. Probably not!
    I doubt it. I thought you said it perfectly well yourself and it didn't seem to resonate!

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Sometimes all it takes is for the same ideas to be conveyed by a deeper voice, unfortunately.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Do you thinks twerps like him would shut up if they understood that Seanchai has the power to oust them? Probably not. How odd to lurk so long and then emerge into the light as such a plonker

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tluva View Post
    Perhaps I'll learn more as I go along, but hun, if you have/had a penis, you were a boy. If you don't believe that, you're seriously in denial.
    But even as early as the 1970's doctors did not agree with you. In fact, many children who were born with a penis were considered intersex and were raised as females. Why was female chosen as the default sex for some of these children? Only because it was surgically easier to "normalize" a child by removing tissue than adding it.

Many of these children perhaps would have chosen to have this surgery for themselves when they reached an age of consent. Others would not have. Some had surgery and were told they were female, but later on decided they did not identify as female.

Now you might say that whatever the gender identification of these children, their sex was either male or female. This is what I am telling you. That's not true. When you look at many of these factors, such as phenotypic sex, gonads, hormone levels, genetics, up to four percent of children are neither entirely male onr female. That's hardly on the margins in my opinion. So what you are saying is scientifically anachronistic and just plain false.

Ms. Stepford, was my voice deep enough?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tluva View Post
    You're the type that's going to need to get the last word in, regardless of how stupid it is right? Go ahead. I know your type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    I'm absolutely certain that seanchai will be able to get the last word if he wants it.
    When you're the owner of the forum AND the only person with the power to ban or delete someone, you're goddamn right you're gonna get the last word in.

And yes, I'm one of those guys who like to top only. I'm not gonna lie and say I've never thought about bottoming though; it's just not my thing.

I should revert back to my previous signature...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Willie...is that a young you in yer prof pic? pretty handsome!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    Willie...is that a young you in yer prof pic? pretty handsome!
    Oh hell no! If I was a football player I would NEVER in my right mind take a picture like that. I just borrowed it from Pinterest...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

LMAO nice

Rookie Poster

Wow, so moderators on this forum call people out by their names when they disagree with them? Tell you what, don't bother "banning" me. I'll happily leave on my own.

Last edited by tluva; 04-05-2013 at 10:59 PM.