Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Banned for malicious behavior & being a nasty piece of work. Professional Poster

Default Well Done Mr Cameron!

The new government Welfare reforms start today in the UK. About time the workshy scumbags get a pay cut!

The days of having 10 kids to get a free council house are numbered! Well done Mr Cameron!!!

Now all you need to do is put a block on any more immigrants coming to the UK to scrounge taxpayers money.

1 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Well Done Mr Cameron!

Good grief.... our own neo-con.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I do believe there are more tea parties in Britain than anywhere in the world.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mad-Tea-Party-Wallpaper-american-mcgees-alice-8929434-1024-768.jpg 
Views:	714 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	569609  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Except, Trish that in the UK it is called the Conservative-Liberal Democrat Coalition. The Coalition government has decided to slash spending in the welfare state which, relative to its impact on the deficit is going to be risible in its impact, but satisfies the posh boys who can't understand why the tykes aren't shovelling coal and digging peat (memo to Cameron: because your predecessors trashed their jobs). The same raft of government reforms has taken away access to Legal Aid to most people, while penalising people on benefits who have a 'spare bedroom' which means in some cases that a severely disabled 13 year old should not have his or her own room but share with Little Johnny or Mary, an intrusion into people's bedrooms in the most literal way.

Most immigrants not only come to the UK to work -they do work, and pay taxes, and support the local economy as well not just Manchester United. There is a Polish woman in my Caffe Nero, another Polish woman (with a cute ass) in another coffee shop in town, and there is a Polish deli, a Polish Community Centre, and so on.

Witamy

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Except, Trish that in the UK it is called the Conservative-Liberal Democrat Coalition. The Coalition government has decided to slash spending in the welfare state which, relative to its impact on the deficit is going to be risible in its impact, but satisfies the posh boys who can't understand why the tykes aren't shovelling coal and digging peat (memo to Cameron: because your predecessors trashed their jobs). The same raft of government reforms has taken away access to Legal Aid to most people, while penalising people on benefits who have a 'spare bedroom' which means in some cases that a severely disabled 13 year old should not have his or her own room but share with Little Johnny or Mary, an intrusion into people's bedrooms in the most literal way.

Most immigrants not only come to the UK to work -they do work, and pay taxes, and support the local economy as well not just Manchester United. There is a Polish woman in my Caffe Nero, another Polish woman (with a cute ass) in another coffee shop in town, and there is a Polish deli, a Polish Community Centre, and so on.

Witamy

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Thanks for the enlightening elaboration.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by tvkim View Post
    The new government Welfare reforms start today in the UK. About time the workshy scumbags get a pay cut!

The days of having 10 kids to get a free council house are numbered! Well done Mr Cameron!!!

Now all you need to do is put a block on any more immigrants coming to the UK to scrounge taxpayers money.
    It does create a culture of dependency. Unquestionably. But so does corporate welfare....
    I mean, if the likes of British PM Cameron, good ol' John Boehner and others are all in favor of unfettered markets, well, they'd have to remove patents, copyright, minimum wage laws, child labor laws. And, too, all government regulation when it comes to environmental issues.
    Fact is the corporate class love big government. For themselves.
    I mean, what about the NHS.... That's government welfare. Welfare being defined as: well-being, human well-being.
    I mean, why should I care whether or not someone else has health care. Same with education.... Why should I care if the kid down the street gets an education.... And, too, why should I care if the old woman down the street has enough to eat?
    I mean, if one is strictly rational and self-serving, well, one would think this way. But we have this thing called empathy deep in our DNA....

Ending Corporate Welfare One Program at a Time:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...r-savings.html

Welfare fraud is a drop in the ocean compared to tax avoidance:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...-tax-avoidance

Gawker publishes audits of Mitt Romney's offshore financial accounts:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...shore-accounts

Well Kim, not only do you stuff silly stuff up your ass, it seems you talk out of it too.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tvkim View Post

Quite frankly, you sicken me.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!