Default Serious Question

I'm serious in asking this question so please reply if you have a serious answer.

If you are a male, can you have an operation that allows you to keep your penis but have a doctor to surgically give you a pussy?

I'm male as you may have guessed from the question. I have a fascination with wanting to have small boobs, a penis, and a pussy. I don't want to have facial surgery, wear make up or wear woman's clothes.

I will admit though that in my teens I used to stay home when everyone else went to town and I used to wear my sisters undies, pantyhose, slips, and Mom's high heels. However since graduating and leaving the house I haven't really done any of that since the age of 17 or 18. (I'm now 41)

I've always liked women. In fact I'm married now to a woman. However, I've had sex with men several times since I was 26.

Thanks for answering my question if you reply.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Serious Question

where do you propose the pussy to be inserted if you also intend on keeping your dick?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    where do you propose the pussy to be inserted if you also intend on keeping your dick?
    Should be somewhere easier to reach than they normally are, I mean, if your gonna customize, go all the way

To answer your question bluesoul, I've never seen anyone with a dick and a pussy in person. I was looking at some she-male pictures last night on the internet and came across some that had pictures of she-males with a dick and a pussy. In each picture they had no balls. (That is where the pussy was.) So the pictures got me to wondering if one could really achieve having a dick and a pussy, or were the pictures of these she-males photo shopped.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

I believe he was talking about something like the photo below. She was a popular download back in the early 90's. And I have to admit, I was always curious about it too. But now I'm pretty sure it was more of a prosthetic thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jus wookin puh nub.

You are encountering a huge problem when it comes to a man made vagina because you need the penis to be inverted for the creation of the vagina and scrotal skin to create the outside labia folds and so on. It's one thing when you are born a hermaphromide with both a penis and vagjna and a whole different thing when trying to create one from scratch.