View Poll Results: Do you think United 93 was shot down?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

8 38.10%
  • no

12 57.14%
  • I don't want to think about/it's not important

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default UNITED 93: Was it shot down?

Who think the military shot down United 93? Cheney did admitted to giving the orders but claimed it took 25 minutes to get through and by then the plane was down. I have to question that considering it's the information age and a time of a national emergency where time is of the essence. There's no evidence that the passengers reached the cockpit as well. On the other hand most of the physicl evidence doesn't support a shoot down when you really analyze it.

Platinum Poster

It damn sure wasn't shot down if the dick was doing the shooting...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

to save the capitol building it may have been the smart thing to do. but it was the passengers who brought it down. little dickie would like you to think he was on top of the situation, but don't you believe it. the immediate concerns of the whitehouse were how to spin it and use it for personal and corporate gain.

Junior Poster

Not only was it shot down but the whole Hi-Jacking was allowed by the government. Seeing as how the govt conviniently removed the rule where pilots are allowed to carry a gun just 2 months before 9/11. Not to mention the govt just refuse to give info on the plane and how they wont let others investigate the plane wreck

This post deleted by the Illuminati

Gold Poster

I wouldn't doubt it was shot down to save what little face the White House had left on that day. I certainly don't consider myself some whacko who looks for conspiracy theories around every bend, but given this government's history, nothing it would do to save its ass(image) would surprise me.

I didn't go see it simply because of the assumptions and liberties Hollywood is most likely to take with such a picture. One has to wonder about the motive of cashing in on such a tragedy, particularly given how soon it followed ?

Gold Poster

Angela,

Use the gift card to take me out somewhere.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

Has anyone seen a bit of the plane after the accident?

Usually you can see large amounts of debrie but with flight 93 you dont see a thing.

I think it was shot down .

Professional Poster

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=Loose&pl=true

For those who want to know the truth!

i really hope the families are getting a piece of the box office sales.....considering all these people died and now hollywood stands to profit off of the deaths of these selfless people who gave their lives.

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time