Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: way out club

Junior Member Rookie Poster mrloverlover81's Avatar

Default way out club

Hi everyone was thinking of going to the way out club sometime in April I know they have a web site but wanted ur guys reviews on the place ie:-friendley atmosphere, prices on drinks and this sounds bad but if a not bad looking guy who hits the gym and is polite and friendly can pull "that sounds bad sorry" any tgirls really really nervous as will be going on me own sorry if I sound like a pig there just didnt know how to word it properly lol

Silver Poster

Default Re: way out club

Quote Originally Posted by mrloverlover81 View Post
    if a not bad looking guy who hits the gym and is polite and friendly can pull "that sounds bad sorry" any tgirls
    impossible to answer without knowing whether you've "pulled" before in your life, knowing your personality (or lack of) or seeing a picture. unless of course someone on this site knows you personally, i really don't see how they'd know what will happen- but chances are, since you are asking, it might be another lonely night with the hand.

Junior Poster

its in a nice venue, very posh.... but unless its packed i feel it struggles now for atmosphere. about 12 pounds to get in and be prepared to re mortgage your house to pay for the drinks....

Gold Poster

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I like the way out, not been too much in the Abby though. I pull every time I go there without fail. Just be cool, not drunk and enjoy; genuinely nice people in my experience

pass it ... unless you like seeing your accountant in a dress

Junior Member Rookie Poster mrloverlover81's Avatar

Fancy fancy is that an honest statement cause ill be brutality honest if its really hard to pull ill walk on by I sound really shallow there sorry its just its one thing paying for it but its even better if u pull and even become friends after wouldn't mind even if it was just passionate kissing maybe even a little grope lol not really painting a good pic of me am I but truthfully im a nice guy who looks after him self so hopefully ill do ok there

Member Rookie Poster

I used to pull every time I went to Wayout when it was at Charlies, but since the move to Abbey it's not quite the same vibe and the crowd has changed somewhat. It's harder to "lurk" (for want of a better word) as the layout is not as dark / secluded and leaves you sticking out like a sore thrumb a bit more than before if on your own.
    Personally I'm into TS's but RE: the comment above about seeing your accountant in a dress, IF you mean high class (looking) TV's who clearly spend a lot of money as well as time on their look, then maybe I agree, but if you mean it as in "looks like a bloke in a dress" then i'm inclined to disagree as pretty much all the girls that go to Wayout look amazing.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Maybe he meant Sweet Wednesdays? That is supposed to be a bit grim - though the cinema nearby is reputedly even worse.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Maybe he meant Sweet Wednesdays? That is supposed to be a bit grim - though the cinema nearby is reputedly even worse.
    Maaaaan, Sweet Weds is foul - Avoid!