Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: way out club

Default Re: way out club

I pull every time i go to the Way out, nice looking girls too.

Please do not mistake this for arrogance, but I am fucking good looking. When the girls in Way Out see me, it's like all of their birthday's have come together. Therefore, it's relatively easy for me to pull there, whereas if you are old, fat and ugly, you may have to rely more on personality.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Fancy fancy -what a great sense of humour you have. What with your avatar of top cat.

Merci Mr Prospero.

Whilst we are having this mutual love in, I would also like to state for the record I like your taste in photographs.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I've been to the WayOut a few times and wondered if the working girls that go along are mainly on their night off OR are there opportunities to connect with them, say in nearby hotels. I've seen a few gorgeous TSs there who pop up occasionally on the Birchplace and Eros adverts, as well as the Thai Ladyboys on the websites. By the way, I'm more into slim leggy, Latin, Thai or Black TS girls - rather than the "big CD types".

I have a recurring fantasy where I meet one of these lovelies at the club, have a few drinks and a discreet conversation, and decamp to a local hotel or her place for an hour or two of f-king and sucking. I only did it once before about 18 mths ago with a Thai/Philipino TS who was wearing a tight blue dress, tights and heels and took me back to her hotel room nr Aldgate and broke me in. I gave her a stipend for her trouble.

I hear the club has moved recently to the Minories. What's atmosphere and clientele like these days? Is it more CDs than TS's or is the balance changing?

Junior Poster

In London Saturday so am planning to pop in to Wayout. Be the first time in 10 years so be interesting to see if any of the old faces are there (I was there when Vicky opened 20 years ago!) and also if Im recognised now Im nearly 50!

If anyones going let me know be good to have a beer with someone rather than standing like a lemon

Dean

Official HungAngels Sponsor! Professional Poster darkrose2000's Avatar

If I am free I will pop up to WayOut as well.
    Probably the only guy with motorcycle helmet, so not hard to spot.

Regards,
    Kalin

Junior Poster

Cool, will say hello if I see you there, was debating coming on my bike but Londons 200 miles and Ive got stuff to bring as staying with friends tonight plus heavy showers forcast.

Just got to book a hotel for tomorrow, used to live so close as well, never should have sold in London cant afford to move back now but hey thats another story!

Dean