Quote Originally Posted by SheWantsTheD View Post
50%? That number is far too high.
Everyone has a tonne of ex girlfriends or boyfriends. The relationship success rate is a very low number.
I can never understand the people who want someone to be single just because there are one or two hiccups in the relationship. You can't expect a relationship to be perfect. It always needs work and there are always just some things that each person has to deal with or put up with to keep it going.
Seems to me a bunch of people in the world just want everyone to be single. I'm not sure if its because they want a larger pool of people to pick from or because they want people to be lonely and miserable.
The guy would be worse off without his gf. At least for the moment he has some comfort from her.
there is nothing wrong with being single if you know that you don't have the control and commitment you have.

It's worst to be in a relationship when your unsatisfied, and obviously confused and questioning.

Yes a relationship needs work but you can't use one hiccup or two as an excuse to just do a third. That is what a partnership is for it's both needs and not just the comfort of the man, he also needs to be mindful of her well being and her comfort, you can't be selfish... and if you are the more you need to be single.