Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Look. These girls are cute. But some of these 'trainee' pics are boys with long hair. Man, the lines get blurred, don't they? It's weird the code we in this forum have for what's acceptable and what's not. I personally don't want to look at smooth boys with long hair, but let them have another year or two of hormones and suddenly it's ok.
    People! Can't we at least agree on a minimum standard of boobage!

suckseed
    you must be smoking something nasty cause I can't imagine any gg having a prettier and more feminine face than these two.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Look. These girls are cute. But some of these 'trainee' pics are boys with long hair. Man, the lines get blurred, don't they? It's weird the code we in this forum have for what's acceptable and what's not. I personally don't want to look at smooth boys with long hair, but let them have another year or two of hormones and suddenly it's ok.
    People! Can't we at least agree on a minimum standard of boobage!
    ...and then there was one

if we cut your head off would we gain your power of ignorance?

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

Junior Poster

beautiful

SHe's Beautiful & yummy!

Junior Poster

i know nobody probably wants to hear this but my cock looks EXACTLY like hers, same length, same girth, same color, same ammount of foreskin, when i was jerking off i was like...what! i have a twin!!

I've seen much prettier. I wouldn't go as far to say it's a smooth guy with long hair but she's close to that. As far as being as feminine as any GG, I personally don't know any GG with an ass that hairly. Yuck! Not a big fan of that cock no matter who it is. Can you get any more foreskin? It looks like a big piece of crazy bread from Little Caesar's pizza!

what can i say, she looks better than my girlfriend and is much bigger down below than me lol, she's an angel

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546
    I've seen much prettier. I wouldn't go as far to say it's a smooth guy with long hair but she's close to that. As far as being as feminine as any GG, I personally don't know any GG with an ass that hairly. Yuck! Not a big fan of that cock no matter who it is. Can you get any more foreskin? It looks like a big piece of crazy bread from Little Caesar's pizza!
    Crazy Bread should be so appetizing.

Any more foreskin? Like Alannah's? Or Yasmine's? Or Katie's sweet 'turtleneck'?

And hey, hairy/furry is 'in' for some people. Salma Hayek has that unibrow thing goin' on and I think it's pretty hot.

I still want to know what has Penelope giggling.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

I have seen Krysteen up close and very personal and she can compete with any GG out there!! Trust me!
    She is 110% passable, has a nice natural figure,beautiful ass... You could take this girl to your moms house with total confidence!
    I feel what some of you are saying about the early pics (even though I fell for her then), but you will not find a more natural,passable,pretty T girl anywhere. I'm telling you, any straight guy would love to have her!!!
    and to top it all off, she has a big cock!!