Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SYLVIA BOOTS

Rookie Poster

Default SYLVIA BOOTS

Hi there!!!

I am a die hard fan of Sylvia boots .Another videos of her.

Check out the following link.

http://www.hardcorevideos.org/aatran...eorazmale.html

Bye.

Love.

I LOVE HUNGANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Star Poster

Is that David Coverdale ( Whitesnake ) giving her the business ! ?

Which film is that taken from, I'd love to get hold of it.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I'm sure this forum doesn't need another "The Sylvia Boots" incident thread, and I don't know the complete or accurate story. I don't know Sylvia at all, so I guess it's something that just doesn't concern me. I have heard a version where she was just "at the wrong place at the wrong time".

I don't know if that's true or not, but it made me think about my incident with the hooker a couple days ago. I work right next to the main downtown cop shop and see cops all the time out having a smoke break so I told a couple of 'em my story today and they told me what an idiot I had been.

Hehe. They also gave me some good advice, most of which is to avoid crack whores, former crack whores, and pimps, which I intend to do.

It's never good to get involved in a potentially escalating situation.

Oh, but yeah, from what I've seen Sylvia seems like a pretty cute girl.

Rookie Poster

I don't know if that's true or not, but it made me think about my incident with the hooker a couple days ago. I work right next to the main downtown cop shop and see cops all the time out having a smoke break so I told a couple of 'em my story today and they told me what an idiot I had been.
    So now you've told some cops about your little story!! Fuck me, this crappy fairy tale gets worse and worse. Sorry Honda but you are a king sized turd and I can smell you even from here in the UK. I'm not one for knocking people but you are seriously irritating.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I'm sure this forum doesn't need another "The Sylvia Boots" incident thread, and I don't know the complete or accurate story. I don't know Sylvia at all, so I guess it's something that just doesn't concern me. I have heard a version where she was just "at the wrong place at the wrong time".

Hehe. They also gave me some good advice, most of which is to avoid crack whores, former crack whores, and pimps, which I intend to do.

It's never good to get involved in a potentially escalating situation.

Oh, but yeah, from what I've seen Sylvia seems like a pretty cute girl.
    Your postings are getting dumber, stupider and your having more fantasies by the day Honda - time to check back into the clinic.
    seanchai

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    So now you've told some cops about your little story!! Fuck me, this crappy fairy tale gets worse and worse. Sorry Honda but you are a king sized turd and I can smell you even from here in the UK. I'm not one for knocking people but you are seriously irritating.
    Apparently he never tires of people telling him what an idiot he is....so....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	idiot_658.jpg 
Views:	5210 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	48541  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

In my opinion Sylvia Boots was the best shemale i,ve ever seen performing on movies, and photo shots.
    A few years ago, when i started to search shemale content on internet, i found pics and movies of sylvia boots in the most popular sites, i think she was the best.
    The way she shows off, the way she looks, and specially the way she fucks guys in the ass; she was mostely a topper, and i saw her movements, her expressions i could see she was having lots of pleasure doing that. I remember a clip(dont know the name) when she started to fuck a guy, and she was holding the cumshot, she was having so much pleasure that i thought she was going to explod .
    To bad what happened to her.
    Sylvia will always be in my heart

ADORO NINAS COM PILAS

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    She's lacking a tattoo or two, and hasn't gotten her big boobs in yet, so I'm guessing it's a very early movie by her. I don't know the title.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    It could be from Bang Bang Shemale...

...or could it just be sarcasm, for all you slow fellas out there.

My witty signature.