Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Tara, thank you for sharing a bit of your story. You look very nice in your avatar. Congrats for being strong and going forward with the difficulties you face, and kudos to your boyfriend for standing by you so strong. Dude's all right in my book.

Yasmin, it's very understandable what you're experiencing with your bf. I know you'd want him to stand by you like Tara's bf is by her. And you are a stunningly beautiful woman, you'd think he'd be right there for you. And if he loves you, he will come around. But it's hard dealing with family and potential rejection from those you know and love all your life. You have to both be strong. He needs to come around soon or he may lose you, but if he's the one, give him as much time as you can.

Veteran Poster

thank you so much for that advice sweetie..i'm definately gonna try to hang on to this one... who knows..we're going to vegas tonight..maybe he'll ask me to marry him....lol hopeful wishing

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

stillies77

for the record...luckiest...guy...EVER.

Professional Poster

Yasmin, how long have you been with this guy? You found a good guy, that's really rare to find anybody good these days. Have you tried telling how you feel about not meeting his family? Sometimes putting it out there is enough to change things.

P.S.- You'd have totally met my family by now.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Veteran Poster

i known him for 6 months now..he knows how i feel...i feel sometimes he's not ready for a relationship with ts yet..

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

stillies77

he's probably just scared or shy, this is probably all very new and exciting for him...all i know is he is a lucky lucky guy.

Professional Poster

Eh, can't really defend the guy. He is a lucky man though. I still say: Tell him how you feel in Vegas at least you'll feel better with him knowing. Then let it sink in a little.

Speaking as a guy that lived with an older t-girl at 22-23, he could be thinking a lot of things right now. The only way to get it out of him is to talk to him about it. It might even take a couple of tries. But I find a lot comes out on a trip because it's a different setting and it puts things into a different perspective. Plus it'll just be you and him, lot of quality time there. Talk to him in Vegas.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Yasmin, if this is something that you are suffering through in silence, then that is just so wrong!

Don't try to guess what he is thinking or planning, get involved! There's nothing worse for a guy than to think that everything is hunkey-dorey (Is there really a correct spelling for that?) while his girl/gurl suffers in silence over something he hasn't even begun to ponder.

He needs to know what you are thinking/feeling before he can/will act on what you are worried about.

A brief example: While I was with my last 'lover' (A gay GG) I was getting signals from her that I was being too 'touchy-feely' when we were out and about. With that in mind, I was very conservative/sedate/'proper' when we were out in public. After she ditched me, a mutual friend revealed that one of her concerns was that I wasn't showing her enough 'PDA" (Public Displays of Affection), enltirely the opposite of how I =thought= she felt.

Talk to him, tell him how you feel, what you're thinking, and find where the two of you are. Chances are that he needs =your= strength to deal with his family issues.

Best of luck, babe. Let us know how things work out.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    IM SO CONFUSE WITH MY BF RIGHT NOW. WE CARE FOR EACH OTHER REALLY MUCH BUT I FEEL LIKE I'M MISSING SUCH AN IMPORTANT PART OF HIM..HIS FAMILY. HE'S ALWYS WITH THEM..STILL LIVE AT HOME
    Anyone else need to know anything else?

PS Yasmin,

You're a girl with a beautiful face, great tits and a nice cock: it's going to be really difficult to tell when someone wants you for "you", because too many just plain "want you". Although its a problem many wish they had, it's still a problem, and you're going to figure out how to deal with it, because it's not going to go away (at least not for 20 years or so, assuming you take care of yourself). It's problem faced by very many TS's: you're a sex object. And being in the Adult biz doesn't help because it further "commoditizes" you. Face it, everyone wants to fuck you (hey, I know I do), and it makes it very difficult to figure out what else is going on with them and what they want and are willing to give back in return. I noticed yiu haven't mentioned the issues with you geing in the Adult biz. Do you know for a fact that it's not this which is what's keeping him "hiding" you as opposed to your T? Or it could be both, or neither. But it's a rare guy who can go out and have a relationship with a GG in the Adult biz, much less adding the pressure of a TG added into the mix. You've got a tough row to hoe.

But one word of advice: you have to figure out what's really important to you. And decide what you're willing to trade off on and what you're not willing to trade off. Because if you don't make these conscious decisions, they tend to get made for you by circumstance, and that does not always yield the optimal results.

PPS I'm not saying this is "right", it's just an observation: the happiest TG's I've seen tended not to have "husbands", but be mistresses set up by guys who had families, etc., and could deal with that being the arrangement. Obviously, that depends on who the girl is and what she really wants, because if what you want most if a full time guy (live in), that's not going to work (but it doesn't sound like you've got that anyway).